watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Smalling or Hangeland

Started by FC Silver Fox, February 07, 2013, 08:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Watching England last night with Chris Smalling at the back, I thought that I'd far rather have Hangeland than Smalling in the Fulham team at the moment.   Who would you rather have?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

TonyGilroy

I think I'd rather have Senderos.

Smalling needs to improve significantly to be a regular for ManU or England.

JackyFulham90

Smalling will improve & be a top player but when on top form Hangeland is pure class a monster at the back

Mr-ska

After a slight dip in form Hangeland is back to his brilliant best!  Smalling is still raw, although he did ok last night.

cebu

In the shorter term, I'd still prefer Hangeland, but in the fulness of time Smalling would be nice to have (ain't gonna happen, I know!)

Apprentice to the Maestro

Smalling has been out injured and needs more games to become sharp. He is a very good player for his age. Name a better young centre half. If he stays injury free he will be a top player for the next 10 or more years.

Lighthouse

Brede is far superior in the air but lacks the pace of Smalling. I never really could understand what Ferguson saw in Smalling but he may turn out to be a great player for them. Not sure why Brede has been so poor for much of the season compared to his usual self. But the same can be said for Hughes.

But at this moment you would have to go for Brede over Smalling.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr K.Dilkington

Hangeland. Smalling's still got alot to prove.
Foolish ham