News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

3 points today will be safety for this season!

Started by JIMMY D, February 09, 2013, 09:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

I believe if we get the 3 points today we will be fine for the remainder of the season. Come On Fulham let's play like we did against Man U and we should win 2-0!

Walsh

I personally think we'll do enough to stay up but it really would make me comfy if we get 3 points today.

Burt

We are away, and we are Fulham.

Conclude from that what you will  :dft011:

epsomraver

We have always suffered from the " after  Lord Mayors Show" syndrome

Fernhurst

Narrich have not won a game in last 8 attempts - consequently FULHAM will ............. Fill in the blanks
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Lighthouse

Win,lose or draw it will not mean we are safe or in trouble or anything else. But another good performance with a good result does mean we have turned a slight corner after an awful spell. Not convinced after two good games that we have turned anything yet. Today will go some way to convincing us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mangoputney

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 09, 2013, 10:31:16 AM
Narrich have not won a game in last 8 attempts - consequently FULHAM will ............. Fill in the blanks

did someone call the F Team??? ;)
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

jarv

3 points will go a long way.  Most important (for me) is to see Hangeland and Senderos to be really solid against Holt and co. Yes, Fulham played well last week but were a bit lucky at times. Our central defneders have been missing too many simple straight forward balls in the air for quite a while now. A really solid performance today will send all you travelling supporters home via a pub I expect.

JackyFulham90

Agreed the key today is not to lose, but if we want a top 10 finish we need to be winning games like this

Artful Dodger

Important we picked up a point yesterday but I do think 3 points against Stoke are criticial. We have some tough games coming up and in the run in and wouldn't want to have to rely on getting points away at Swansea or Everton in the last 3 or 4 games.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae