watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stanislav Manolev

Started by T.G., February 09, 2013, 06:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Well his hurried introduction rather proves how good he is. Let us compare him to Frimpong for instance who looked off the pace and a bit slow. Just the sort of player Jol likes. But Manolev looked very compact and with it. Stuck to his job well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hongkongfulham

think he will get better when he gets more confident and adjusted. Signs he could be good, just needs to get forward like riether and im sold.

west kowloon white

Didn't see the match but good to hear some positives about a squad player.
The predictable negative ther as usual

JackyFulham90

He was never going to be better than Riether as Riether is top class, but Manolev done well, It's good for us to know that if Riether is ever missing Manolev can step up and do a good job

King_Crud

I like having a player called "Man Love", so many jokes were made

Me-ate-Live, innit??

What I wondered is, how come if both Reither and Baird got the lurgy on Friday afternoon how come  Manilov  travelled on his own in the taxi ??? Were we one short

Berserker

Quote from: King_Crud on February 10, 2013, 11:16:35 AM
I like having a player called "Man Love", so many jokes were made

I know what you mean, when I see his name I think of Man Love as well. Bit like our new guy Hardik at work, makes me giggle everytime we get a global email from him.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 09, 2013, 11:37:38 PM
Well his hurried introduction rather proves how good he is. Let us compare him to Frimpong for instance who looked off the pace and a bit slow. Just the sort of player Jol likes. But Manolev looked very compact and with it. Stuck to his job well.

Wow you're a bore aren't you?

Can always trust someone to get in a dig about a player who's played less than one game and the manager when the thread is totally unrelated.

For what it's worth, I thought frimpong did well too. He clearly needs fitness but made his presence known, which is always a good thing
If you ask me.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Berserker

Yeah I think we have to cut a bit of slack on the new guys, bit unfair otherwise
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

If he proves to be good for us, there is a ready made song 

One Love Bob Marley official video (HD)

Lighthouse

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 10, 2013, 11:48:09 AM

Can always trust someone to get in a dig about a player who's played less than one game and the manager when the thread is totally unrelated.

For what it's worth, I thought frimpong did well too. He clearly needs fitness but made his presence known, which is always a good thing
If you ask me.

So you ignore the positive part of the post about the player the thread is about and turn on the comparison. What a sad bore you are. Always trust some people to want to cause problems where none exist. Silly sad person.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 10, 2013, 12:05:21 PM

If you ask me.

So you ignore the positive part of the post about the player the thread is about and turn on the comparison. What a sad bore you are. Always trust some people to want to cause problems where none exist. Silly sad person.

My point was why is a comparison (an a negative one where it isn't needed) to frimpong, a central midfielder who played well, at all relevant?

ToodlesMcToot

Know it's only one game, but if Manolev is A crap player to PSV, then we should be shopping there more often.

Great cover for Reither, from what I've seen so far.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I understand he plays on both sides, so when match fit a replacement for Riisa ............................hopefully

Slaphead in Qatar

The new guys did well, and that pleases me. Just one caveat, norwich frankly were poor. Lets see how the new guys perform against better opposition.

Lighthouse

Quote from: PokerMatt on February 10, 2013, 12:19:15 PM

If you ask me.

My point was why is a comparison (an a negative one where it isn't needed) to frimpong, a central midfielder who played well, at all relevant?

As both players were making their debut it was indeed relevant. In your opinion and others Frimpong played well. In mine and others he didn't. Now stop being a WUM.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 10, 2013, 01:10:10 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on February 10, 2013, 12:19:15 PM

If you ask me.

As both players were making their debut it was indeed relevant. In your opinion and others Frimpong played well. In mine and others he didn't. Now stop being a WUM.

A WUM because I don't want to look for the bad side in every situation? Ok then.

I think a better way of comparing our player who played well is by saying how quiet their left flank was rather than how slow one of the other players in white was.

But I'm only a wum.

Burt

Lets put those handbags down please chaps...

You're both entitled to your opinions, and are indeed free to express them, although please do so without the name-calling.

Thanks

Burt

PokerMatt

Quote from: Burt on February 10, 2013, 02:00:38 PM
Lets put those handbags down please chaps...

You're both entitled to your opinions, and are indeed free to express them, although please do so without the name-calling.

Thanks

Burt

Of course. I'm done on the matter  :scarf:

A Humble Man

Quote from: KCat on February 10, 2013, 11:45:09 AM
What I wondered is, how come if both Reither and Baird got the lurgy on Friday afternoon how come  Manilov  travelled on his own in the taxi ??? Were we one short

I assume the team went up the night before or they became sick on the coach on the day, whatever the circumstances he did well as he will not have practised with the first team squad for the match.
We Are Fulham, Believe.