more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov

Started by kevin, February 10, 2013, 12:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

I can only assume that Berbatov has negative instructions
He must be there to ensure we don't score by receiving the ball heading towards goal and then turning around and passing it to a player behind him
so negative . so lazy
can Jol not see it ?

ron

Quote from: kevin on February 10, 2013, 12:48:57 AM
I can only assume that Berbatov is part of a betting ring
He must be there to ensure we don't score by receiving the ball heading towards goal and then turning around and passing it to a player behind him
so negative . so lazy
can Jol not see it ?

When Zamora used to do that, he was celebrated on these pages for his ability to "hold the ball up".

I think what Berbatov needs is players around him who have the puff to keep up, or the ability to read the game.

the nutflush

Hes even taught Ruiz how to do it.    Never seen a bunch of attacking players so allergic to taking a shot at goal.  Slow as a bunch of clydesdales.  

west kowloon white

Well said Ron!!!!!!
Logic amongst the negative throng.

Peabody

Have you never heard of the law of slander.?

God The Mechanic

Classy post.

sunburywhite

Stay away from sniffing bleach
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

the nutflush

Quote from: ron on February 10, 2013, 12:57:25 AM
so negative . so lazy
can Jol not see it ?

When Zamora used to do that, he was celebrated on these pages for his ability to "hold the ball up".

I think what Berbatov needs is players around him who have the puff to keep up, or the ability to read the game.

Yes he held the ball up and flicked it around with his back to the goal beautifully.  57% possession. 7 shots. 1 on target.  Last week v Man U without the cute little flicks.... 44%  possession. 16 shots. 6 on target.  And which was the better game to watch?  Is it just me that thinks hes just a little overrated?  And Ruiz even more so.

fulhamking

Quote from: the nutflush on February 10, 2013, 10:06:42 AM

so negative . so lazy
can Jol not see it ?

Yes he held the ball up and flicked it around with his back to the goal beautifully.  57% possession. 7 shots. 1 on target.  Last week v Man U without the cute little flicks.... 44%  possession. 16 shots. 6 on target.  And which was the better game to watch?  Is it just me that thinks hes just a little overrated?  And Ruiz even more so.

It is just you ;). You got that one

the nutflush

Quote from: fulhamking on February 10, 2013, 10:18:49 AM
Quote from: the nutflush on February 10, 2013, 10:06:42 AM

so negative . so lazy
can Jol not see it ?

Give me Dempsey any day

SaltfordWhite

*breaking news*

Dempsey has signed for Spurs.

Will this utter drivel ever end?

ffc73

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I make 2

Zamora was a target man that occupied the opposing centre halves, holding the ball up and bringing others into play.  Berbatov appears to do most of his work around the half way line and does not look a threat often enough

There were plenty of other FFC supporters at the game yesterday frustrated by the aimless flicks, mis-directed passes from Berbatov and the way that the play is slowed to walking pace whenever Berbatov is linking the play.

Yes Berbatov is a talent but one that is not bringing the best out of the other members of the team

Berserker

I'm just hoping when are new loanees are bedded into the team, Berbie will be able to play in a more suitable position for his skills.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

**Misleading Thread Title Alert**

Had me going for a minute there.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Peabody on February 10, 2013, 08:34:58 AM
Have you never heard of the law of slander.?

................. I hope Kevin is rich  :022:,  or would  FoF responsible   ?

Burt

I may try and see how to amend the title of the thread.

Give me a minute or two to try and work it out...   :023:

Burt

Havent been on the "change thread title" course yet.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Burt on February 10, 2013, 11:31:45 AM
Kevin can change it by clicking on the modify button in the original, you cannot
Mrs B ....could change  it .........if she has a mind  :54:

Lighthouse

Barbatov and Ruiz and very talented, clever players. However they need PACE around them to exploit that skill. So when Berbatov has the ball he needs to pass the ball to players going forward at PACE. Same with Ruiz who needs players making runs at PACE around him.

It took Jol most of the season to work out Rodders up the middle will work IF we have players with PACE around him. Just having Rodders in the centre playing high balls to him and long balls and saying chase the ball is pointless.

So we need either Berbatov playing alongside Rodders. Two fast wingers or at least one. Sidwel and A N Other breaking from midfield. But this would mean Ruiz not playing. So Ruiz and Berbatov could support the front man Rodders with two wingers. But that would mean playing 13 players at a time.

So we either want to win games we should win. Or have the same team with Ruiz AND Berbatov surrounded by no pace and not want to win. And by win I mean shoot or have any sort of effort on goal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Quote from: KCat on February 10, 2013, 11:37:07 AM
Quote from: Burt on February 10, 2013, 11:31:45 AM
Kevin can change it by clicking on the modify button in the original, you cannot
Mrs B ....could change  it .........if she has a mind  :54:

I was on my Smart phone earlier and couldn't change it from there, can't do a lot of Moding using Tapatalk actaully, just see, comment but are powerless to act  :58:  Now I'm on my PC I'm all powerful.....yay  :005:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.