watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Small praise for Emmanuel Frimpong.

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, February 10, 2013, 12:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

I'm half in Humble's court here.  I thought his foot speed was mediocre.  Attackers were a step or two quicker down the line. 

JackyFulham90

If we managed to get Frimpong on a permanent that would be a great signing but I can't see it happening

Andy S

Oh dear, only the few can afford to buy great players. then there is the magic that turns great players into a team. Unless you are Manchester united it doesn't last long. Then it is followed by tears. I hear it every week on Radio 5 Live

Lighthouse

On yesterdays performance I thought he was caught with the ball far too many times. Was slow to move the ball on and didn't seem up to pace. Would have prefered Karagounis or as Norwich were so poor a more attacking midfielder. Still early days.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Where was Karagounis by the way yesterday?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 10, 2013, 10:35:16 PM
If we managed to get Frimpong on a permanent that would be a great signing but I can't see it happening
just out of intrest, why not? like i said earlier i think his contract runs out in the summer, meaning arsenal dont want him, so no one in the top 5 will. after the top 5 we have as much chance as anyone. plus he would not have to move if he joined us, so id say we could be front runners
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.