watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stocky?

Started by cmg, February 10, 2013, 12:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Anyone see anything of Brighton v Hull yesterday?

Stockdale made a couple of excellent saves and then appeared to be at fault for the Brighton winner direct from a Free-kick.

Now, I know those flourescent orange jerseys that keepers sport these days are designed to make them look 'big' to the opposition, but I did think that young David looked (how can I put this delicately?)...somewhat 'Stannardesque'? He has always been a 'chubby cheeked' sort of chap - I wonder if his lack of progress here has something to do with a weight issue? I speak as an expert in weight issues.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Wouldn't Jol be a tad  sympathique to Stockdale's lardiness ???? 

EJL

El-Abd pushed the wall out of the way and that might of unsettled him; it should've been a foul.

MoussasGawn

Yeah I went to the game, got a mate who's an STH in the North Stand at the Amex, made a day of it.
Nice ground, good atmosphere, lots of singing by the home fans, Hull took 849, couldn't hear them at all, attendance of 25500 was excellent considering, they have filled in the corners now so capacity for BHA is just over 30k. Respect.

Anyway the good news is is that Stocky has improved his distribution, Hull play (well they both did) very square across the back almost to the degree that I thought both teams were fairly average and the game was boring tbh.  

But yes, I though he could have done better with the free kick, kinda slipped under his body to give us pretty much the only highlight of the match.  Good luck to Brighton though, rather see them in the Prem than Hull.  Much easier day out... !

:008:
30 years through thin and thin, our time is now. Forget Torquay at your peril ...

BalDrick

Thought he played for Hull, how can he have been at fault for their winner?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

MoussasGawn

Quote from: BalDrick on February 10, 2013, 01:01:02 PM
Thought he played for Hull, how can he have been at fault for their winner?

Watch the goal and make your own mind up ...
30 years through thin and thin, our time is now. Forget Torquay at your peril ...

A Humble Man

Four new keepers in the summer.
We Are Fulham, Believe.