watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What would push us to that next level?

Started by DiegoFulham, February 10, 2013, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

when other supporters and clubs of the big clubs look down and don't see us a challenges, for example in the Liverpool situation they paid Chelski 12 million for Daniel Sturridge who had one good season at Bolton but refused to pay 8-10 million for Clint Dempsey who had 2 amazing seasons. I mean we sell out at home 99.5% of our home games and been a consistent team in the premier league and you can even argue over our short time in Europe too... we need to win a major trophy in the next few years and to take our advantages that Chelsea give us to beat them. look at Swansea been in the premier league for 2 years and now are probably going to win the 2013 league cup... we need to sell out home & away don't get me wrong our away record and performance + ticket prices have been very lackluster. i love this club like everyone else on this board but we need to so something really special in the next few years if that is winning the FA, League or Europa League cup. COYW's still believe! You're just too good to be true! 
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Rhys Lightning 63

I'd say the extra revenue from the new stand (5,000 each game, based on a sellout) would certainly increase the clubs cashflow. Then with the addition of the huge £5bn TV deal that kicks in next year, we might be able to use that to buy the players that can kick us up a peg
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense