watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich highlights?

Started by OdecaMynoT, February 11, 2013, 12:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OdecaMynoT

Somehow nearly 7 minutes of 'lowlights' have been cobbled together from saturdays Norwich game on the Fulham website.

I was thinking of putting a 'Paint Drying' video together.........Not sure which would be more interesting?
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

sipwell

As a general rule, Fulham posts rather extensive match reports on their website. The performance might have been lacklustre, but it goes to Fulham's credit they file a report which is considerably lengthier than MOTD and hence can give the fans who could not attend the opportunity to watch their team at length...
Whether you want to do that is fully up to you.

Thus, I can't really understand your criticism. If you don't want to see a repetition of it, simply don't click play.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

nickmuir

Quote from: sipwell on February 11, 2013, 12:33:00 PM
As a general rule, Fulham posts rather extensive match reports on their website. The performance might have been lacklustre, but it goes to Fulham's credit they file a report which is considerably lengthier than MOTD and hence can give the fans who could not attend the opportunity to watch their team at length...

Thus, I can't really understand your criticism. If you don't want to see a repetition of it, simply don't click play.

I agree

ffcbulgaria

look at the pictures from saturday on the ffc website, Berba looks like he went a week without sleep so no wonder he didnt do much on the pitch

Deanothefulhamfan

He never does much on the pitch ffcbulgaria... How he has not been dropped is beyond me.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on February 11, 2013, 11:52:59 PM
He never does much on the pitch ffcbulgaria... How he has not been dropped is beyond me.

some people on here seem to be watching our games in a paralel universe and would like to convice you, that you are wrong

alexbishop

Bit of an overreaction. Think the post was meant as a joke.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

NorfolkJim

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on February 11, 2013, 11:52:59 PM

Considering the kick in the face he took, it needed a stitch, he did well to stay on the pitch at all. Theres a very good picture of him Mondays Eastern Daily Press bleeding and looking in pain.
I think there has been too negative a reaction to Saturday. It wasn't the best of games but Norwich - who are not as bad as some are making out - did very little (I know we did even less) and we kept a clean sheet away from home. Our support was very good (except for the small group who spent the entire game arguing with the stewards and pointing at the Barclay) and for once I didn't have to endure the cringe factor of being told how poor our support is by half the stadium.

I'm more concerned that on that showing I'm wondering where 4 wins are going to come from when we are so jeckle & hyde from week to week, and will 4 wins be enough? Too many draws will sink us.

sipwell

Quote from: alexbishop on February 12, 2013, 07:24:49 AM

Bit of an overreaction. Think the post was meant as a joke.

Then I will report for the course on "totally ununderstandable jokes 101" assap.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!