News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whenever I have a bad day...Hamburg semi-final commentary transcript 2nd page...

Started by OxfordWhite, February 11, 2013, 05:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckeyewhite

Here's the pretty complete match highlights with most of the commentary at the end if anyone's interested. I still watch it every couple of weeks or so myself.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd4qzy_www-soccerhighlights-org-fulham-vs_sport#.UX9K7Mpv6dw

LBNo11

...thank you buckeyewhite, very much. I have copied this onto the friends of fulham facebook page. You're a star...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Me-ate-Live, innit??

FFC-IN-OZ

Just watched this mate.

Covered in goose bumps. What a great way to bring back some hope in the club surviving.

PokerMatt

Christ what a night. I've never hugged so many strangers in all my life. I can't believe that all happened.

I miss that Fulham so much.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

nose

This just shows what can achieved if you have the right manager, with the right number two, and a group of players that are committed to the cause.

I did talk to roy for quite aa while in turin after the 3 1 defeat and they he and the team were all obviously a bit down but we all knwo the the team turned on the style in the return leg.... it is what happens if you remain positive and have a positive attitude. A defeatest attitude guarantees failure..... that is why we have to remain confident now!

the nutflush

What a team we had.  Gera was so underrated.  Davies was my favourite.  Zamora used to cop so much stick but I would give my right arm for a fit and firing Bobby Zamora right now.  That goal vs Wolfsburg was special.

premFlem

In these days of football mega money Roy took
a medium sized club run on a comparitive shoestring to the final of one of the biggest tournaments in the world incredible.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away