watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Williams

Started by Deanothefulhamfan, February 14, 2013, 11:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

Good to see another youngster going out on loan, even if it is to one of the scummiest clubs in England.... Hope he gets some game time

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on February 14, 2013, 11:12:47 PM
Good to see another youngster going out on loan, even if it is to one of the scummiest clubs in England.... Hope he gets some game time
I take great offence at your comment "even if it is to one of the scummiest clubs in England"  Gillingham are THE scummiest club in England.  I fail to see one other club which is worse than them.  But I do agree with you that I also hope he does well and comes back a better player.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Deanothefulhamfan

Haha thats a very good point.... They are just horrible, they attacked the wycombe gk the other week.... I hate Chelsea more but gillingham have the worst fans

fulhaman

heard very good things about this guy. Hopefully he can prove his worth.

HatterDon

Somebody in the front office is seriously tone deaf. I couldn't believe it when I read on HammyEnd that we had done this. Certainly this was not the only club we could have worked with.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

zander

Quote from: HatterDon on February 15, 2013, 04:43:16 PM
Somebody in the front office is seriously tone deaf. I couldn't believe it when I read on HammyEnd that we had done this. Certainly this was not the only club we could have worked with.

I'm quite surprised there wasn't a league one club interested.

JackyFulham90

Surprised he didn't go to a league one maybe even championship club

Deanothefulhamfan

Was he playing regular for pompey in league one?

LukeJennings

He played for Pompey when they were in the championship
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

MJG

On the wider subject of loans, I think its good to loan players out, but the level they go to play at is important as well.
Under 21's at a prem side should really be at a lge 1 or higher team. not the BSP where we have a couple now. And defo not to help Gillingham.

Bobby2012

Have heard good things about Williams. He is young and can be good player for future.

MasterHaynes

Don't know why we didn't loan them all to Pompey they often can't even name 5 substitutes they have so few players

Jack Fulham

Quote from: MasterHaynes on February 16, 2013, 01:48:20 PM
Don't know why we didn't loan them all to Pompey they often can't even name 5 substitutes they have so few players

and play in a team that loses every week? Wouldn't be good for there morale or progression as footballers.