News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: meteor shower in Russia - spectacular footage...

Started by LBNo11, February 15, 2013, 11:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

These were just the bits that dropped off the main meteor that will crash into our World later tonight. They have kept it quiet but we know the truth. Yes today marks the end of the World. A good day allround.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Equalizer

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 15, 2013, 12:22:58 PM
These were just the bits that dropped off the main meteor that will crash into our World later tonight. They have kept it quiet but we know the truth. Yes today marks the end of the World. A good day allround.

Not wrong, but you don't have all of the information. Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck are currently winging their way to the meteor now to load it up with charges, but just in case that doesn't work, Sean Connery is sitting in New York with his finger on the big red button of a load of nukes that were put up in space in the late 70s.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Equalizer on February 15, 2013, 02:13:41 PM

Not wrong, but you don't have all of the information. Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck are currently winging their way to the meteor now to load it up with charges, but just in case that doesn't work, Sean Connery is sitting in New York with his finger on the big red button of a load of nukes that were put up in space in the late 70s.

DAMN YOU HOLLYWOOD DAMN YOU TO HELL
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rhys Lightning 63

They weren't meteors, they were just John Arne Riise's free kicks from over the years
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

LBNo11

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on February 15, 2013, 02:26:15 PM
They weren't meteors, they were just John Arne Riise's free kicks from over the years

064.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on February 15, 2013, 02:26:15 PM

I dunno, mate. The meteor actually hit the target!

Burt

Looks like the after-effects of a turkey and brussel sprout curry...

HatterDon

After reading this, I said BOLLOCKS to the Slim Like Gentleman Jim contest and had two massive sausage patty sandwitches with jelly donuts instead of bicuits. If I'm going to watch the world explode, I don't want to do it while munching bloody lettuce.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel