more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami leaves on loan

Started by Bassey the warrior, February 15, 2013, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

To play in the Swiss Super League:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8502924/Fulham-midfielder-Pajtim-Kasami-joins-Swiss-Club-FC-Luzern-on-loan

I'm a little disappointed we didn't sort him out a move to a Championship side. This won't help him adjust to the Premier League.

filham

I think we paid about £3m for Kassami, that's a lot for us, and it is begining to look as if we will get no return on our money.

JackyFulham90

Hopefully this can be the making of him, we get Emanuelson till the summer he goes back then Kasami comes in to replace him

zander

Quote from: The Moose on February 15, 2013, 06:23:26 PM

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8502924/Fulham-midfielder-Pajtim-Kasami-joins-Swiss-Club-FC-Luzern-on-loan

I'm a little disappointed we didn't sort him out a move to a Championship side. This won't help him adjust to the Premier League.

Good to see he'll be getting some game time regardless where it is. I don't think we'll be seeing him in the premier league.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: zander on February 15, 2013, 06:35:49 PM

Good to see he'll be getting some game time regardless where it is. I don't think we'll be seeing him in the premier league.

I'm leaning that way as well, still he's a young lad and still has time to prove himself.

zander

Quote from: The Moose on February 15, 2013, 06:39:11 PM

I'm leaning that way as well, still he's a young lad and still has time to prove himself.

I certainly hope he does well on loan and the summer brings a good opportunity for him to finally break into the team. However it appears he can't do anything to win Jol over.

MikeCdawg

jmh

Quote from: zander on February 15, 2013, 06:44:05 PM
Quote from: The Moose on February 15, 2013, 06:39:11 PM

I certainly hope he does well on loan and the summer brings a good opportunity for him to finally break into the team. However it appears he can't do anything to win Jol over.
I don't buy this.  The "problem," such as it is, isn't that Jol doesn't like Kasami, the problem is that Jol recognizes that Kasami is a talented young player who isn't ready for the Premier League yet.  That's why (in my opinion, anyway) Jol has been emphatic about wanting to loan him out somewhere that he'll play regularly rather than just sending him out to the first place that would get him off our training field.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

He was heavily linked with a move to Juventus and I think we will get rid of him in the summer. Shame because he showed glimpses of class when called in the team. Maybe he is a bit too lightweight and he doesn't have the rhythm of the english game, but so does Ruiz and he is constantly being played no matter what.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on February 15, 2013, 10:27:53 PM
He was heavily linked with a move to Juventus and I think we will get rid of him in the summer. Shame because he showed glimpses of class when called in the team. Maybe he is a bit too lightweight and he doesn't have the rhythm of the english game, but so does Ruiz and he is constantly being played no matter what.

Ruiz does, he's just out of form. He should be benched. He started the season really well, looking strong, more determined and less ponderous, not to mention better at tackling.

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Quote from: The Moose on February 15, 2013, 10:54:07 PM
Quote from: Stefano Okaka Chuka on February 15, 2013, 10:27:53 PM

Ruiz does, he's just out of form. He should be benched. He started the season really well, looking strong, more determined and less ponderous, not to mention better at tackling.

Don't get me wrong i think that Ruiz will get there, but at the moment he takes too many touches and as you said he is too ponderous on the ball.
My take is that Kasami is having the same problems as Ruiz and Jol hasn't got the time or patience or maybe the pressure of making something out of a 10 mil signing to let him adapt to the english footie.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

HatterDon

We wasted 60% of last season and 60% of this season and now, FINALLY, we loan the kid out. If he's going to have any kind of career, he needs to free himself of Martin Jol. From where I sit, there's been no effort to develop this kid.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Andy_M

Quote from: HatterDon on February 16, 2013, 04:18:39 AM
We wasted 60% of last season and 60% of this season and now, FINALLY, we loan the kid out. If he's going to have any kind of career, he needs to free himself of Martin Jol. From where I sit, there's been no effort to develop this kid.

Couldn't agree more. He's looked pretty decent in the game time he's had, clearly mustn't be doing something right in training, or perhaps was and wasn't getting picked so became disheartened and stopped trying. I hear he doesn't exactly put in sparkling performances in the resi's etc. but then again this is a guy who before he came to us was playing most weeks in Serie A, so can't say I blame him really.

He needed a loan, he's finally got it, lets hope he makes the most of it!
@got_maile

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: HatterDon on February 16, 2013, 04:18:39 AM

You need to have clubs wanting to sign a player on loan for a loan to happen. Jol said at some point last season, or maybe it was in the summer, that he'd been trying to sort out a loan for him but he hadn't got any interest.

Deanothefulhamfan

Im not a huge fan of Kasami..... didnt look anything above average when called upon, however that being said I hope he can go out on loan and proove me wrong.... I would be surprised if he wasnt sold in the summer though