Main Menu

Where will we finish?

Started by JackyFulham90, February 15, 2013, 09:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

I think 10th which would be a decent season

jarv

Travers Barney

High up if Hangers keeps up his 2013 form.

coyw
We are the whites

jmh

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

We could either carry on as we've played recently meaning 13th upwards is a success.

Or, we could hit that second half run of form and make a push for 7th-9th.

Top ten is the aim after safety, but it's down to form of the players. If Emanuelson can help us create and Berbatov can put the ball in the goal, we can move upwards and onwards.

MasterHaynes

Jol has 2 weeks to work with the players and practice a system that plays to our players strengths. 10th but hoping for 9th

Bassey the warrior

I'm going to go for 12th. Considering how many changes we've made, how rarely we've been able to play a regular midfield pairing and most importantly our inability to replace Dembele it would be pretty decent.

JIMMY D

Looks to me we will come about 13th, 14th. Has not been a great season. Going to be a tough season next year. We could be in the bottom 6 teams if we don't get the team sorted out!

Deanothefulhamfan

I agree with Jimmy, if se dont get things sorted this season and just about stay up then we will have a season like villa are having next year. My predicition for this season is 14th

The Rock

Villa, please. Anything can happen, but no way does Maf want a sub mid table team (nor an above mid table team). Bad for biz.

45 points, 11th on goal diff over 3 other clubs.

fulham traveller

i said back in august we will finish 12th honest, i have not changed from that

mouse

14th,but if we are safe by Easter we could have a decent last few games with no worries,then could be higher.

sumofallparts

Alan

Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

Ged

i just want to stay in the premier this season

cebu

I'd take 12th right now ... but I'm hoping for 10th.

Bassey the warrior

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation