watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We need a settled team

Started by JackyFulham90, February 17, 2013, 09:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

All these changes to our team do not help we need a settled back 4 now, I think he should stick with the Berbatov & Rodallega combo, Frimpong & Sidwell helped keep a clean sheet, on the wings we looked poor, barring injuries I would hope to see a team of

Schwarzer

Riether Senderos Hangeland Riise

Frimpong Sidwell

Dejagah Berbatov Emanuelson

Rodallega

Subs - Etheridge , Hughes , Karagounis , Enoh , Ruiz , Duff , Petric

We have many top players I'm sure It's hard to keep them all happy but we certainly need a settled side It's what helped us turn our season around last year

PaulJ123

Schwarzer
Riether Senderos Hangeland Richardson
Enoh Karagounis/Sidwell
Dejagah Berbatov Urby
Rodallega

JackyFulham90

Frimpong will add defensive steel, he could be key breaking up play against Stoke

Andy_M

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 17, 2013, 10:09:48 PM
Frimpong will add defensive steel, he could be key breaking up play against Stoke

I believe Enoh is also a defensive midfielder and you forget we also may have Diarra to add back into this mix as well. Frimpong therefore isn't necessarily the only one who can add defensive steel. Thing with Frimpong is that he's pretty much a guaranteed booking, against a team like Stoke is that what we want/need?
@got_maile

jarv

with the number of injuries Fulham seem to get, this could be difficult to achieve. You are right though, settled teams always seem to play better.
Thinking back to the Euro adventure, hardly any injuries that season (I seem to recall)

Riverside

I agree a settled team would help - injuries permitting . And not being in any cups we really do not need much rotation .

2 previsos

1) I have no idea who the 1st 11 are .
Honestly only Schwarzar , Hangeland and Reither don't have competition for their places .
Yes even Berba has competition because I still think that it should be Berba OR Ruiz at 10 . And when Ruiz has played at 10 I have liked him.
Praying that Jol after 2 weeks training comes up with an 11 on Saturday that performs and he and we think need no major changes .

2) Even if there is a settled 11 everyone should earn their right to be in the team - they must feel that they are not undroppable if they do not give their all . I will leave you to fill in the names of those I might be thinking of .

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

filham

Frimpong and Sidwell sounds like a good partnership to play against the physical Stoke team but immediatly either of them picks up a yellow card then they should be substitued. The way these two are playing they are both capable of getting reds.

MJG

Its not only injury's, Jol drops players (especially the younger ones) if they have a poor game(unlike some senior players who get away with it week in week out) and also when untouchables are allowed straight back in after injury.

IranianCottager

---------------------Schwarzer---------------------
-Riether------Senderos---Hangeland-------Riise-
---------------Sidwell-------Frimpong-------------
---Dejagah------------Ruiz-----------------Duff---
----------------------Berbatov----------------------

Bench:
Etheridge, Hughes, Diarra, Karagounis, Emanuelson, Rodallega, Petric