The Return Of the King

Started by A Humble Man, February 18, 2013, 07:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Humble Man

I hope Diarra returns on Saturday
We Are Fulham, Believe.

The King

filham

If Diarra is available then we have a surplus of players for the two critical centre mid positions, Diarra, Sidwell, Frimpong and Karagounis. What a nice problem for Jol.

Andy_M

Quote from: filham on February 18, 2013, 10:32:04 AM
If Diarra is available then we have a surplus of players for the two critical centre mid positions, Diarra, Sidwell, Frimpong and Karagounis. What a nice problem for Jol.

You forget the guy we have signed from Ajax ... Enoh? I believe he is also a CM?
@got_maile

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ToodlesMcToot

Hopefully Diarra is returning this week or next.

It certainly would not surprise me to hear Jol tell us he's another 3 to 4 weeks away when this latest "deadline" arrives. I'm not very optimistic that he's going to return this season or play for us again.

I'd love to be wrong though.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

itombomb

With the CM options we have now could actually go for the 3 man midfield that Jol tried and failed to implement back in September. Could be a useful option away from home.

horse1031

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on February 18, 2013, 03:28:26 PM
Hopefully Diarra is returning this week or next.

It certainly would not surprise me to hear Jol tell us he's another 3 to 4 weeks away when this latest "deadline" arrives. I'm not very optimistic that he's going to return this season or play for us again.

I'd love to be wrong though.

yeah, too bad he has dodgy knees.  he needs a run of games and if he was healthy i think our year would have looked very different.

JackyFulham90

Would love to see him back in the side, I hope we keep him next season, yes he has had his injuries but he is a class player when fit