https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harry has set QPR a points total of 37 to be safe

Started by Andy S, February 18, 2013, 01:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: jmh on February 19, 2013, 02:02:14 PM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on February 19, 2013, 11:36:17 AM
They have been as good as relegated for several weeks now. ....
Which is what we were saying about this time last year too, no?

This season they have too much dressing room turmoil and not the team spirit required to survive

BalDrick

Am I the only one who's been shocked at how little Redknapp has done for them? Okay his points per game ratio is better than Mr Ambition's nut it's nowhere near enough. They have to start putting together some wins - think they've got 4 winnable games (if you include us; repeat December and it will be more than winnable) after Utd, really any less than 9 points from them and it's adios
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Patrick

Quote from: cottage cheese on February 19, 2013, 01:30:07 PM
I may be shot down for this..I dont want them to go down. I enjoy going to the qpr vs fulham games, adds a bit of passion! I would rather go to qpr than blooming cardiff or hull.

QPR vs Fulham are two games every year which sell out and have a quality atmosphere.

+1......and  I would like Brighton and Palace to come up.....not interested in going to places like Wigan etc...

fulhaman

I can see team being ok with 35 points this season. Still thing QPR will be relegated. Wouldnt min having a few of there players.

jmh

Quote from: fulhaman on February 20, 2013, 02:13:28 PM
I can see team being ok with 35 points this season. Still thing QPR will be relegated. Wouldnt min having a few of there players.
I can't see Julio Cesar sticking around if they go down.

horse1031

who?? samba is about it.  maybe cesar...  what happened to hoilett?

Terry Angus

Quote from: horse1031 on February 20, 2013, 08:32:14 PM

who?? samba is about it.  maybe cesar...  what happened to hoilett?

samba
granero
taraabt
hoilett
remy ...would all walk into our first team, and i'd like cesar, mbia on the bench at least, as well