watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How good is our new Moussa?

Started by malcbridger, February 20, 2013, 08:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcbridger

Their has been a lot of praise regarding Moussa 2 this season. I just read the report of the U18 game against Reading, where he scored a hat trick and it could have been 5! Can anyone on here give an idea of this boy's potential, like many, I have seen a couple of clips. He sounds like a really exciting prospect.

elgreenio

well built for his age and can finish. Still think his decision making in our build up is a bit suspect but he's certainly a type of striker we've not had in the academy for a while
touch my camera through the fence

filham

Wouldn't it be great to finish the season at the Cottage by beating Liverpool with goals from Moussa and Trotta.

Andy_M

I get the impression he is a bit like Lukaku. Raw talent, pace and can finish but doesn't necessarily do enough in the build up as has been mentioned above.

Still a very exciting prospect I'd say!
@got_maile

cmg

Quote from: filham on February 20, 2013, 09:48:00 AM
Wouldn't it be great to finish the season at the Cottage by beating Liverpool with goals from Moussa and Trotta.

Bit early for Moussa this season, I'd have thought. But I do like the sound of the sentence, "A blistering counter-attack saw Dembele play in Pat Roberts..." Hope to read it a lot more in the future.

JackyFulham90

Promising, Dembele & Woodrow seem to be good prospects as is Mesca

Jol also has Kaca , Frei , Briggs , Kasami , Trotta

Some good youngsters in our squad for next season

CurryForMario

If he's anything as good as Moussa 1 he's bound to be a hit.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

NogoodBoyo

He's only 16.  Hope he keeps developing.
Nogood "young but talented, quick and strong, isit" Boyo

Holders

I hear he missed two good chances against Reading.

Nogood "glass half empty isn't it" Boyo
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhaman

I have seen this guy and if he keeps on devloping. My god we are going to have a great player on our hands.

MJG

Come back and ask the question in 5 years, when if he's lucky he may have made one appearance as a sub in the League cup, in the second around, away at some northern club in the pissing rain and he had less than 5 minutes playing time.

irishfulham

just because he scored a hat trick at what an under 18 game? doesnt mean he will make it in the premiership + hes 16 id be very very suprised if he features in our squad next season

leonffc

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 20, 2013, 10:53:39 AM
Promising, Dembele & Woodrow seem to be good prospects as is Mesca

Jol also has Kaca , Frei , Briggs , Kasami , Trotta

Some good youngsters in our squad for next season

From what i've seen Pat Roberts is the one.  :Haynes The Maestro: I really liked the look of him.

Mr K.Dilkington

His second goal in that Reading game was extremely sexy though!
Foolish ham

HatterDon

He's in Stage One of Fulham development -- exciting peeks into what could become a great future or could become a unrealized potential.

Stage Two is where he is routinely cited as proof that our development program has matured.

Stage Three is where posters begin to clamor for his inclusion in the game-day squad.

Stage Four is where posters start pushing for him to be loaned out to a lower league to get some real match experience.

Stage Five is where his performance in those lower leagues is cited as proof that he isn't good enough to play for us.

Stage One is the most exciting of them all. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel