watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction VS Stoke

Started by JIMMY D, February 21, 2013, 09:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

I say we will win 2-1. Goals to Duff and Ruiz.

Ruiz11

We have to win this. 1-0 but nervy. Rodallega

Mr-ska

2-0 Fulham.

Stoke dont travel well  and Fulham owe us a home win!

JackyFulham90

Tough game but think we will edge this one 2-1

Berbatov & Emanuelson for us
Walters for Stoke

filham

Look at our 12 remaining fixtures, the three most winnable are Reading, QPR and Stoke at the Cottage.

Stoke  is therefore  a must win game so we all have to predict a win otherwise we are predicting a maximum of 2 wins to the end of the season which would mean we are predicting relrgation.

Northern Cottager

Deanothefulhamfan

1-0

Think Hangeland will score

CurryForMario

0-0. Another clean sheet, and I don't see either team scoring to be honest.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

HatterDon

2-0 Each of our enigmatic Norwegians scores.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

A draw but we could swing a win if the right team sheet is picked. Rodders, two quickish wingers, Berbatov in support.

Nervy times again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

Very nervous. Must win.  Not a game for Ruiz, he will get kicked to bits in the first 10 minutes by the usual giant thugs.
Fulham to sneak it,  1-0.

Fulhampete

Went to the away game and it was pathetic how we failed to stand up to the obvious physical side of Stokes game. Totally agree that Ruiz will be a waste of space and would also question whether Berbatov is worth playing. They are by no means a good side but do have to be met on a physical level. Unless we play eleven players who will stand up for themselves we will come unstuck. I believe most of our problems this season started in the away game and not the home loss to Sunderland. About time that Jol showed his appreciation of both the organisation and aggression that is needed in the premier league. Forever hopeful but not confident, predict 1-1.

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

bog

My prediction is that they may concede some free kicks for aggressive tackling and their manager may wonder why. I don't know why, I just have this feeling. 

cebu

It'll be tight - I'm going for a 1-0 Fulham win ... and the chicks even predicted it ... we're doomed, I tell you, doomed!

fulhampa23

8 yellow cards, one red, a broken bone of some kind, lots of free kicks, 19 long throw-ins, a dramatic interplay with Karagounis falling down, two re-injuries (Ruiz, Richardson),  Berbatov flailing his arms in disgust 9 times (seven at Sidwell) and Senderos missing a header.

As for the score, we might see a goal, if we're lucky
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

Matt Inglis

Win or a draw, can see a defender scoring.. hopefully Pogrebnyak will appear out of no where and slam it in like last year.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I predict that we will fail to get a ball into a good position from any corner kicks and that we will fail to hit the target from any free kicks.

However, I believe that we will win by one clear (own) goal, scored by the opposition, who are just as poor!

Happy days...