watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MOUSSA !!

Started by Robbie, February 21, 2013, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Why couldn't he score like that for us !!

Deanothefulhamfan

Although hes at spurs I still have a lot of time for Dembele.... Left the club and only had good things to say about us.... He will be at a top club next year

Basil

Think this will mean out game at WHL will now be on the Sunday, although prepared to be corrected on this.
Some goal.

M i c K Y x FFC

P!ssed off. I like seeing Spurs lose.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

He always done the first half of that goal! He'd beat the man (with ease) but his strikes always seemed to drag just wide or hit the post. What a moment to perfect the shot... Great player, miss him dearly.

grandad

Up till his goal I thought he was poor. Kept giving the ball away & getting caught in possession.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mr K.Dilkington

Typical Fulham. Player who can't hit a barn door from outside the area leaves, then scores a cracking goal on his debut from outside the area,then another one against Lyon tonight!. (That's if you dismiss his goal against Spurs ironically in the FA cup, and his free kick I believe on his debut against Wigan.)  :005:
Foolish ham

fulhampa23

Well he has only scored two, the same tally from last year. 
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

BarryP

Quote from: fulhampa23 on February 21, 2013, 10:31:06 PM
Well he has only scored two, the same tally from last year. 

Exactly right fulhampa.  Moussa doesn't score many but they do tend to be crackers when he manages them.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Shredhead

His best goal (voted Goal of the Season by us, the fans) for us was against the Spuds.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

JackyFulham90

I remember him scoring a goal like that for us against Spurs in the FA Cup

btings

He nearly scored on similar to that for us at the end of the United game just before he was sold.  Ran around a bunch of guys and blasted a shot back across goal... but IIRC it went wide left.

sweek

Loved that goal. I really enjoy watching Tottenham to be honest. Love Dembele, love AVB and really respect a good number of their other players.