watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stuart Holden.....

Started by ToodlesMcToot, February 22, 2013, 12:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Would you take him for Fulham in the Summer?

He's on a free and his wages can't be too high. Might be a bit of a risk with the knee injury, but far less of an risk than we've taken with others and potential to reward us with the prime of his career.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Forever Fulham

He's a good player.  An even better teammate to those around him.  He showed well until his recent injury.  Is he fully recovered?

YankeeJim

He seemed to be on the way back. He got a run out in a cup game about two weeks ago but still hasn't suited up for the first team. Hope they are just taking it slow with him and that no other problems have arisen.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

btings

Honestly, nobody knows how his knee will be in the long-term.  But he was a good player and a good teammate before the injury.

HatterDon

I love the guy, but he's permanently damaged goods I'm afraid. He was on the bench yesterday and didn't feature.

Besides, he's American, and I want Dempsey to be our last Yank -- until after I'm dead, of course.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

PaulUMD

If he gets some games and stays healthy he would be worth the risk.  And would cost little because of his injuy history.

SoCalJoe

Nigel De Jong almost ruined his career in a friendly, but Jonny Evans sadly did at Old Trafford. As a guitar strumming Texan I know once said, 'if Holden never got hurt Bolton wouldn't be playing in the Championship'. He had micro fracture surgery which all but dooms his return to the top level. 
You can observe a lot by just watching.