watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Duff signs extension

Started by rusty shackleford, February 22, 2013, 02:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Damien Duff has signed a year's extension to his current contract that will keep him at the #FFC until summer 2014

Great news!

cottage cheese

yeap great news. May not be able to start every game but has won us games this season with important crosses and free kicks so im more than happy with this....maybe brede next?

The Enclosurite

Great news.  Nice one Duffer!  Now celebrate with a goal tomorrow please.  :-)
¡COYW!

JackyFulham90

Great news, top player who still has plenty to offer

ToodlesMcToot

Great news indeed!

He deserves it and I couldn't be happier to have him here longer.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

tommy

1 down, 22 to go. Well done Duff man

Deanothefulhamfan

Think he is a decent squad player.... but at 33 he is not getting any younger, he has been a great servant to us and hopefully we will be the last team he plays for. Deserves the contract extension

REITHER and Hangeland next please.:)

FFCAli

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on February 22, 2013, 03:11:06 PM
Think he is a decent squad player.... but at 33 he is not getting any younger, he has been a great servant to us and hopefully we will be the last team he plays for. Deserves the contract extension

REITHER and Hangeland next please.:)
:plus one:

Max Headroom

wow..... thats the first time on this board I have ever seen everyone in agreement ;)

mind you a bit of a no brainer....

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

fulhaman

Yes well happy. Now my shirt with his name on gives me more joy

filham

So pleased that I will be watching Duff for another season, he has been my favourite player for a while now.

Mr K.Dilkington

He's still our best winger, even at the age of 34!, show's what a consistent performer he's been since he signed for us. As the song goes "Duff will tear you apart again" with this new one year deal.
Foolish ham

nevzter

Love it - good job by the club and Duff to keep the relationship going.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

JackyFulham90

He has been such a great signing fair play to Roy for that, Jol & Hughes both loved Duffers too he is a great Pro

WolverineFFC

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Great news for the club. He can still play at this level, and puts in a professional effort every time he is out there.

filham

So pleased that we can watch Duff for another season. He has been my favourite for a while now.

HatterDon

He is very much the best of the 25-man  30+ Brigade at Fulham. Good business FFC!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

DiegoFulham

according to the man himself he has seemed to enjoy himself here more then he has at any other club + he said the cottage atmosphere was amazing :) Duff will tear you apart AGAIN!
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Deanothefulhamfan

Please get this song going tomorrow.... would seem a great tribute to him afrer the news about the contract extension