watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That's why Berba......

Started by Jambo, February 23, 2013, 04:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Has to play all the time.  Out of nothing pure class 3 points.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

cmg

Good strike from Dimitar Berbatov, but did he mean it or was it an accident? The result was, as it turned out, only a broken nose so a bit of a disappointment. In the event the recipient deserved more.

Oh, and fabulous goal from the lazy, arrogant, great man, too. I feel sorry for those who can't appreciate the talent. This, my friends, is what great players do. It looks wonderful, it looks easy and its worth three points.

Even more credit for this post-match comment from him,  'Pressure? All they were doing was whacking the ball long into our box. This is not football.' 'This is not football' - should be on the Stoke badge.

MJG

......Should stay up front and not drop back into midfield.

LBNo11

...one touch of brilliance, that was all, all game, but it was enough thank deity...

Berbatov Amazing Goal Fulham 1-0 Stoke 23-02-2013
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Rock

We controlled the game. I wasn't out of nothing. Stoke are very difficult to breakdown though and he was my man of the match.

JackyFulham90

Berbatov is top class he is a match winner, Ruiz & Berba were better today but I prefer Rodallega stretching a defence with pace

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: cmg on February 23, 2013, 04:19:54 PM

Good strike from Dimitar Berbatov, but did he mean it or was it an accident? The result was, as it turned out, only a broken nose so a bit of a disappointment. In the event the recipient deserved more.

Oh, and fabulous goal from the lazy, arrogant, great man, too. I feel sorry for those who can't appreciate the talent. This, my friends, is what great players do. It looks wonderful, it looks easy and its worth three points.

Even more credit for this post-match comment from him,  'Pressure? All they were doing was whacking the ball long into our box. This is not football.' 'This is not football' - should be on the Stoke badge.

I think he got lucky with the goal, he was aiming for Row Z.

Enter the Frei

I honestly don't get why theres even a debate on not starting Berbatov, our best player by a distance and beautiful to watch.

Burt

Bassey the warrior

This is the first time in a long time he was playing like a striker and my oh my didn't he do well.

MaxxiM

Looking at Chicharito and Welbeck vs QPR ... I really don't get Alex Fergusson ...

200 games in Premiership with 84 goals - 4th best goal scorer since he arrived in England.
People who suggest he needs to be dropped are out of their minds.

westcliff white

Quote from: cmg on February 23, 2013, 04:19:54 PM

Not sure f he meant it? serious? watch the tape he lokos to see if he has time. he meant that 100%
Every day is a Fulham day

HatterDon

Quote from: MaxxiM on February 23, 2013, 05:55:40 PM
Looking at Chicharito and Welbeck vs QPR ... I really don't get Alex Fergusson ...

200 games in Premiership with 84 goals - 4th best goal scorer since he arrived in England.

Yeah, United have gone right down the drain since Berba left.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fulham_Surrey

the whole point is simple. Berba needs to play at 9, that is where he is at his best.  Only Rvp, Roooney, and Lampard have scored more goals per 200 games.

Jambo

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on February 23, 2013, 08:25:07 PM
the whole point is simple. Berba needs to play at 9, that is where he is at his best.  Only Rvp, Roooney, and Lampard have scored more goals per 200 games.

:clap_hands: :clap_hands:  :plus one: :plus one:

He will end up with 15+ goals this season with a number of assists to his name.

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

MaxxiM

Quote from: HatterDon on February 23, 2013, 08:16:20 PM
Quote from: MaxxiM on February 23, 2013, 05:55:40 PM

Yeah, United have gone right down the drain since Berba left.

Yeah, thanks to those 2 to take them out of there..

Fulham_Surrey

and his stats dont really matter. what matters is us winning. do we still have chance to go to the Liga Europa on the fairplay rule.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on February 23, 2013, 08:35:37 PM
and his stats dont really matter. what matters is us winning. do we still have chance to go to the Liga Europa on the fairplay rule.

which is aided by his goals and him playing well. Think it's 4 wins, 3 draws and no losses now when he's scored

JackyFulham90

Berbatov is top class we should always be looking at top 10 with him in the team

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on February 23, 2013, 08:35:37 PM

England was 4th at the end of December. Till end of May to put it right!