Main Menu

My Son bumps into Brede

Started by VB, April 26, 2010, 01:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Great story and very cool for your son!
Fulham for life!

NorthernWhite

I saw a lot of the players and Roy on Friday morning at HAM airport. Congratulated Roy and a few of the players on the performance and Brede took the time to stop for a chat and we discussed the journey over (not a great journey for players at 6'5" by all accounts on a 17 hr coach ride!) and also how great the ground was.

Top man and all the players said hello and seemed genuinely friendly.

NogoodBoyo

I'm worried about White Noise's Fulham Legends t-shirts.  Numbnut 3 on the order form was "Jimmy Bullard - Fulham legend."
Questions should be asked in the house!@
Nogood "in his own lunchtime, isit" Boyo

McBridefan1

Quote from: Tktd on April 26, 2010, 02:38:49 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on April 26, 2010, 01:06:41 PM
"No. I'm a Fulham man."

class!

Some one should make a flag out of this!

Picture of Brede and then caption under saying

"No. I'm a Fulham man"

I also liked whoever wrote "Fulham - it's the way we Brede them"  Come on - who's going to make us a flag? We need more of them that's for sure!

I would definately donate to that... would go a long way to keeping his heart as well as the rest of his arse in a Fulham Shirt... come on Fulham we have to put up or shut up, you know the big clubs will be hunting him this summer.

Steve_orino

Definitely a great story...glad you shared it.

Now, about that Yankees cap...that's like us State-siders wearing a ManU shirt!   :005:   A shame I tell ya, a shame   :dft012:
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09