watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keep Karagounis next season?

Started by JackyFulham90, February 24, 2013, 08:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Part of me thinks no as he is 35 now & I would like to see us bringing someone like Huddlestone in but Karagounis has really impressed me, he plays with his heart & also has a great range of passing, I think he has done more than enough to earn a deal for next season, he may be 35 but Karagounis never let's the team down, what a top signing he has been

YankeeJim

With an ancient Greek in the squad the Cottage might get named as a World Heritage Spot. Keep the man! His enthusiasm has spread throughout the team.  :scarf:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

St Eve

ffc73

Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed watching him but at 35, no.

I would also prefer to see Enoh and/or Frimpong get a run in the team ahead of him as we need to know if they are going to be good enough to sign permanently or not

A Humble Man

Frimpong would be liability much to violent.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

sunburywhite

He has been our best signing for years

If he was 5 years younger he would have become a legend

He should have been the captain
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

RaySmith

He's been a great signing by Jol - people get too hung up on age- everyone doesn't age at the same rate, and he still seems pretty fit to me.

It would be a shame to lose his experience, skill and enthuthiasm after one season.

Zu-Meister

if hes good enough, which he is, i say keep him, he might not be able to last a whole game, but the minutes he is on, he gives his all and with quality too.

JackyFulham90

I agree about wanting to see Enoh get some games, Frimpong I'm not bothered about he didn't show enough against Norwich, I hope we keep Karagounis next season as even if he doesn't start every game he will be a help & sets an example to the younger players

Riverside

Kara has been a revelation . The leader we needed to replace Murphy .

And Kara seems to be able to last longer that Murphy could at this stage last season.

So same positioning ? One year extension yes . 2 years no .

LBNo11

...a keeper, he can shoot, pass and defend and brings confidence to the team. Age - see Scholes and Giggs, if they can keep themselves fit and enthusiastic there is no reason the ancient Greek can't keep from being a ruin...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Bassey the warrior

A Humble Man

He had more energy than anyone yesterday and his passing was brilliant.

Why can we see all these brilliant performances by our players but the press do not notice?
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 24, 2013, 11:06:58 PM
He had more energy than anyone yesterday and his passing was brilliant.

Why can we see all these brilliant performances by our players but the press do not notice?

The press don't care, we are a relatively small club in terms of fan base.

Max Headroom

IranianCottager

I would keep him.
Not a 90 minute player, but he can give a solid 70 minute shift I'm sure, or even brought in as a sub to use his experience when needed.

SKSW6

westcliff white

A one year extension for me, he is so good at calming the lay down and keeping the ball. NOw he has adjusted to the prem he looks like he has been in our tea, for a good few years
Every day is a Fulham day

Snibbo

Quote from: westcliff white on February 25, 2013, 05:21:34 AM
he looks like he has been in our tea, for a good few years
Agreed. No strain, and he can turn over a new leaf, and maybe bag a few goals and give the others some tips.

Holders

How opinions have changed since the comments when the bloke joined us.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria