Main Menu

Huth Charged

Started by Airfix, February 26, 2013, 01:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

From the BBC feed:

1312:
FOOTBALL

Stoke's Robert Huth is charged with violent conduct in relation to an incident during Saturday's Premier League game at Fulham, the Football Association confirms.

Good!  Throw the book at him.

cebu

Indeed DO throw the book at him ... and don't miss!!!   :wine:

alfie

Quote from: cebu on February 26, 2013, 01:31:42 PM

use "War and Peace" that's quite a big book
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: cebu on February 26, 2013, 01:31:42 PM
Lucky Jon Walters isn't throwing the book....
@hincharoo

CanadianCottager

I had just the slimmest hope when I clicked this title that it would be in a court of law. Unfortunately the most it will mean for him will be a suspension, I'm pretty sure the man would better serve society by a stint in prison...

Airfix

Quote from: CanadianCottager on February 26, 2013, 01:37:56 PM
I had just the slimmest hope when I clicked this title that it would be in a court of law. Unfortunately the most it will mean for him will be a suspension, I'm pretty sure the man would better serve society by a stint in prison...

What? So he can learn from pros how to assault others more effectively?

Bassey the warrior

Throw the book...at his elbow. That will really hurt.

Apprentice to the Maestro

It would be good if Nzonsi was also charged. I know posters have said that that cannot be done if the referee showed the yellow card however it was not a normal foul but a deliberate slap to the face. Can he not be charged with bringing the game into dispute for giving such a fine example of fair play in front of all those primary school children?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on February 26, 2013, 02:06:36 PM
It would be good if Nzonsi was also charged. I know posters have said that that cannot be done if the referee showed the yellow card however it was not a normal foul but a deliberate slap to the face. Can he not be charged with bringing the game into dispute for giving such a fine example of fair play in front of all those primary school children?

The rules dictate if he gets booked you can't do anything.

Roberty

It would be good if any ban included our next two games against Stoke! As it is another club is going to benefit from his absence for a "crime" committed against us.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

JackyFulham90

Good news, gutless by Huth glad he has been charged

Fulham1959

Huth charged . . . into the penalty area and assaulted Philippe Senderos !

MOR :

Great news...couldn't believe he got away with it during the game...

MasterHaynes

and they have just put Upson out on loan  064.gif

tommy

Quote from: The Moose on February 26, 2013, 02:04:52 PM
Throw the book...at his elbow. That will really hurt.
If Senderos' head didn't hurt his elbow then nothing will.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21591518

LBNo11

Quote from: Roberty on February 26, 2013, 02:13:53 PM
It would be good if any ban included our next two games against Stoke! As it is another club is going to benefit from his absence for a "crime" committed against us.

...that is an excellent point...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bulgariawhite

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on February 26, 2013, 02:06:36 PM
I am a bit confused. Someone correct me. You cannot get  YELLOW FOR VIOLENT CONDUCT,IT IS A STRAIGHT RED. I assume then it was for a foul, if so the deliberate slap in  the face is a separate issue meaning he can be charged. But then we are not privvy to the ref's report of the incident

The Enclosurite

The FA really need to drop this stupid yellow card rule.  Basically the ref has screwed up so Nzonzi can't be punished.  Crazy.
¡COYW!

westcliff white

rather than have a go at the ref who was on the blind side and could only see the arm and not the contact, what about the linesman lokoing across the pitch, he owuld have been able to see the hand hit the face.

the ref should have put two and two together but he got no help at all as he didnt on the huth incedent
Every day is a Fulham day

The Enclosurite

Surely by issuing a yellow though the ref has acknowledged that he has seen the incident.  There is no middle ground yellow card here, he has either not seen it (no action taken) or seen it (red card).
¡COYW!