https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Huth Charged

Started by Airfix, February 26, 2013, 01:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJinNJ

Quote from: bulgariawhite on February 26, 2013, 05:16:03 PM
Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on February 26, 2013, 02:06:36 PM
It would be good if Nzonsi was also charged. I know posters have said that that cannot be done if the referee showed the yellow card however it was not a normal foul but a deliberate slap to the face. Can he not be charged with bringing the game into dispute for giving such a fine example of fair play in front of all those primary school children?
I am a bit confused. Someone correct me. You cannot get  YELLOW FOR VIOLENT CONDUCT,IT IS A STRAIGHT RED. I assume then it was for a foul, if so the deliberate slap in  the face is a separate issue meaning he can be charged. But then we are not privvy to the ref's report of the incident

Even if the yellow was for a foul, he still would have seen the contact with the face, and his decision not to punish at all it would preclude further punishment. I think the yellow must have been for the contact with the face, he just decided, for whatever reason, that it was reckless but not intentional. Or maybe he felt he wasn't sure enough of the intent to give the red. Don't see the harm in overruling him if the intent is more clear from replays though.

westcliff white

hemay have seen something but not the contact as it was. im not sayin he is right just saying his angle was wrong to see it as we did. the linesmans view straight across the pitch should have been better
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

The challenge on Ruiz was also a disgrace.

filham

The pundits on MOD said without any hesitation that Stoke should have picked up two straight reds on Saturday.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 26, 2013, 05:02:55 PM
Quote from: Roberty on February 26, 2013, 02:13:53 PM
It would be good if any ban included our next two games against Stoke! As it is another club is going to benefit from his absence for a "crime" committed against us.

...that is an excellent point...

my opinion too. We've been the ones hard done by so we should be the ones benefiting rather than Stoke's next 3 opponents. It's similar with a red card in the last minute of games.

CurryForMario

Ban the whole team for 3 games - I've had enough of their anti-football
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Alternative

From the Hammersmith End I did not see either foul. I actually said to my pal that Stoke were playing reasonably clean by their usual standards.

Then I saw the highlights on TV....

By the way, I do not expect the assistant linesman to see everything either.

Keefy

I think that the punishment should be points deducted for this type of behaviour. In any other situation it would correctly descibed as an assult. Untill such sanctions are used nothing will change and someone will be seriously hurt. If I wanted to see this stuff I'd watch cage fighting but I don't so I don't.

Off my soap-box now

cebu

Quote from: Keefy on February 27, 2013, 02:01:43 PM
I think that the punishment should be points deducted for this type of behaviour. In any other situation it would correctly descibed as an assult. Untill such sanctions are used nothing will change and someone will be seriously hurt. If I wanted to see this stuff I'd watch cage fighting but I don't so I don't.

Off my soap-box now

It doesn't sound like a soap-box tirade to me, Keefy, but probably the only thing that would stop Pulis and his ilk continuing as before.

Points deduction it is, then!   :54:

beijing ben

Quote from: cebu on February 27, 2013, 05:05:54 PM

Off my soap-box now

It doesn't sound like a soap-box tirade to me, Keefy, but probably the only thing that would stop Pulis and his ilk continuing as before.

How many points?..

BarryP

CNNSI is reporting that Huth has accepted a three match ban.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

cebu

Quote from: beijing ben on February 27, 2013, 07:35:42 PM
Quote from: cebu on February 27, 2013, 05:05:54 PM

Off my soap-box now

How many points?..

One isn't enough ... maybe 3 is too much?
However how about the idea that the team that were victimized (i.e. Fulham!) should be awarded the point or points deducted from the bad guys?

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me