News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FC/SLGJ - Tip of the Day #42 (and weigh-in reminder)

Started by Airfix, February 28, 2013, 10:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Right then all, tomorrow morning is the final weigh-in.  Please can you endeavour to get me your results as soon as possible so that those who do are not waiting for the final table?

Today's tip is: Brush your teeth!

Whilst becoming healthier is, obviously, a vital outcome of any sustained weight-loss programme, the benefits are lost it you don't manage to train your body for the future.  After all, the programme won't last forever, ideally and you need to be careful not to fall into the same habits which ended up causing you to become overweight in the first place.

One of the best habits that you can learn and take forward is to teach your body that, once you have finished eating your meal, that is it! Finit! No more food!  An ideal way to accomplish this is to brush your teeth after every meal, especially your main meal of the day.  The clean, minty freshness indicates to your body and brain that the meal is over and will help to satisfy any craving for more food.

Of course, with your new, svelte self, you are MUCH more attractive to an existing (or potential) partner and having fresh breath will help inordinately in the kissing stakes, too....

Keep going!

Tomorrow, I will publish a vital tip - probably more important than all the rest I have done.  Keep your eyes peeled!