more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos has signed

Started by Humbled, March 01, 2013, 03:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

HatterDon

Good!  Sorta. I'm not in love with this one-year contract/loan-in mentality, but I'm beginning to like the looks of the Hangeland/Senderos partnership -- and I'm a HUGE Aaron Hughes fan.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cottage cheese

So thats hughes goodbye then? As the club has to invest in a decent CB this summer which will push Hughes down to 4th choice. Unless Brede does not sign...

Riverside

Great news for this Board .

Means we will have something to talk about and disagree on for another year  :bump:

cebu

Quote from: cottage cheese on March 01, 2013, 03:02:31 PM
So thats hughes goodbye then? As the club has to invest in a decent CB this summer which will push Hughes down to 4th choice. Unless Brede does not sign...

Didn't Hughes sign a one year contract extension earlier in the season?

FFC1987

I can't believe Rudolph didn't start this thread or at the least comment in it yet.......Must be out early celebrating. #manlove

Jags

What a joke giving Senderos a new deal. The guy makes at least one big mistake a game & his positioning sense & array of passing is even worse. Just when I thought he was going to be released Jol goes & ruins it.

FFC1987

Quote from: Jags on March 01, 2013, 03:43:04 PM
What a joke giving Senderos a new deal. The guy makes at least one big mistake a game & his positioning sense & array of passing is even worse. Just when I thought he was going to be released Jol goes & ruins it.

Poor guy, no matter what he does, he will never be good enough to some.

TWFL

Good. Good player. Don't think he'll be starting CB next year but a good back-up to have.

St Eve

I wonder if he signed in the right place or made a costly mistake

Baider

MaxxiM

Good news. One less to worry about.

Burt

Oh c'mon... He's been playing well lately. Good to hear we have sorted this one out, at least for another year.

Wimbledon_White

I really hate now much stick he gets!
Remember when Baird joined? He got similar abuse and now he is a fan favourite!!
I like the look of the Brede / Philippe partnership and I hope, with added games, Senderos will become just as solid as Hughes and Brede are!  

Bassey the warrior

Good news. Hopefully Brede will follow suit and Bairdy and Kara.

Rupert

Senderos signs an extension and people moan, Hangerland is currently free to walk at the end of the season on a free and people love him.
fp.gif
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

CurryForMario

Great, he's good cover, even if he's not the most technically gifted defender I've ever seen.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

grandad

May give him a bit more confidence.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

Quote from: MaxxiM on March 01, 2013, 04:14:26 PM
Good news. One less to worry about.
you mean more to worry about don't you?

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Jags on March 01, 2013, 03:43:04 PM
I totally agree. Senderos is just incredible, I've watched him long enough to know he's simply not good enough. His lack of concentration and error proneness can only be matched by the likes of Titus Bramble and Zat Knight. I really don't understand why he gets all the love he does when he's a disaster waiting to happen. I'm looking forward to seeing people's reactions when he makes an inevitable mistake against QPR or Chelsea at home to lose us a point or even three, will people then finally come to the conclusion that no matter what his apparent strength's are that he contradicts himself with his mistakes. To be honest with the way the general consensus is going I wouldn't be surprised if people started a fund raising appeal to erect a statue of Senderos next to the Johnny Haynes one.
Foolish ham