News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged Threads - U21s beat Chelsea (get IN!!)

Started by ffcbulgaria, March 01, 2013, 06:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcbulgaria

6 dif streams available under that link so enjoy ;)

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mr-ska

Superb link   thanks very much

malcbridger

Super first half, we are very much in control. I hope we can convert the chances second half.

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mr-ska

MisfitKid

Final 1 - 0
With a little more luck, a few more...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Mr-ska

Hit the bar and post a few times.. deserved more goals, but they looked a class above Chelsea.

malcbridger

Could have been 6 or 7 nil. Hit the woodwork 3 times, Cauley Woodrow could have scored a hat trick and Blackman made a 2 or 3 good saves. Always good to beat Chelsea whatever the level :-)

Mr-ska

Beat the Chelsea U18's 5-0  and the U21's 1-0  in one week..  hope we complete a Hat-trick of wins

epsomraver

Good to see Simon hasn't lost his touch, he stood out as already stated.

chiefo

Good start to the weekend. U18 smashed em last week now the 21's. Next for the first team, whenever we get round to it.

cmg

Quote from: bucksfulham on March 01, 2013, 07:03:52 PM
http://www.flashwebtown.com/mediaplayer/mediaplayer.swf?backcolor=0x000000&frontcolor=0xFFFFFF&file=rtmp://cp96798.live.edgefcs.net/live/&id=ChelTV_Ch01_1000k@26291&autostart=true

watching it now

Good stream, that. Thanks.

Very interesting game which we totally dominated. As has been said, we hit the woodwork three times and my 'tip for the top', Cauley Woodrow had a bit of a nightmare. It happens.

Two good keepers on view. Jorenen was less tested than Chelsea's Jamal Blackman who was excellent (he is a well-known top goalkeeping prospect) and saved them from a severe mauling.
Christensen took a neat goal from Davies' (looked classy) pass, but was afterwards reluctant to shoot when in good positions.
The defence was very solid with Jack Grimmer especially impressive, and the full backs got forward well.
Enoh looked very good at this level but whether he is first team material at this stage remains to be seen.
Smith, again looked composed and stylish but suffered an injury and was replaced by David, who also looked sound (if a bit chubby)
Very pleasing to see Mesca back in action and looking pretty sharp, he had a good twenty minutes.
Some of the Chelsea tackling got a bit hairy towards the end, they picked up a couple of yellows and then had a straight red.

Very satisfying (apart from the lack of clinical finishing, part 23).

jimmyc19

Watched the last 30 minutes of the U21 game on one of the links on the board. Thought Enoh looked a cut above the rest. Although he was playing a bunch of young boys he looked strong in the tackle and good on the ball, hopefully he can get into the first team picture soon. That Chris David also looked like he had a touch of class.

Rhys Lightning 63

Our future looks more than secure. Some wonderful players coming through. L.V Christensen is a lovely little midfielder (my Man Of The Match), Woodrow (although he missed some good chances) is coming along well. Also our two centre backs were both top notch, especially Grimmer. All round a very good team. Plus we beat Chelsea which is always good
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

jmh

Do you think Grimmer has the physical presence to play center back in the Premier League?  Wikipedia says he's 6'0" which is toward the short end of the spectrum as center backs go.

Burt