watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why are Fulham Forums so poor?

Started by Alternative, March 02, 2013, 12:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake44444

This forum is pretty tame compared to most sports ones on the internet.  Most are bloodthirsty, over-reactive, etc. 

This forum is a good blend of people expressing opinion and a great source of news / info / articles.

Only thing that would help this forum is if there were some inside sources that posted on it during transfer season LOL.

But really, all forums are fans speculated.... its the most we can do away from the game.

Logicalman

As with many things we find in life, there are particular flavours that we each like, and others we care to avoid. The same goes for message boards.

To those that wish this MB was different in those aspects for which we moderate, please read carefully: If you wish to swear, abuse, or otherwise detract from a friendly atmosphere that has been the congenial place we have called FoF for the past  years, then please leave. Nothing personal, but this MB is not for you, and those that continue to post such abuse, or wind-ups, who regularly have their posts changed or deleted, there will come a time when you may find you rights to post on here are limited. As said, nothing personal, but the mods on here would like time to enjoy the MB as much as the majority do, without the need to feel they have to step in to remove some swearing, etc.

so please .....  084.gif

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

alfie

Quote from: Logicalman on March 02, 2013, 11:14:08 PM
As with many things we find in life, there are particular flavours that we each like, and others we care to avoid. The same goes for message boards.

To those that wish this MB was different in those aspects for which we moderate, please read carefully: If you wish to swear, abuse, or otherwise detract from a friendly atmosphere that has been the congenial place we have called FoF for the past  years, then please leave. Nothing personal, but this MB is not for you, and those that continue to post such abuse, or wind-ups, who regularly have their posts changed or deleted, there will come a time when you may find you rights to post on here are limited. As said, nothing personal, but the mods on here would like time to enjoy the MB as much as the majority do, without the need to feel they have to step in to remove some swearing, etc.

so please .....  084.gif
:plus one:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't