watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunderland v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, March 02, 2013, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

We don't want to win and we allow teams to much space. Poor Jol sub. Instead of going for it we sort of hoped and Frimpong is just not up to the pace.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Welcome to the game Damien. Honestly why does he never get subbed?

deeffc

I'd blame Sidwell rather than Senderos there, Sidwell should have marked the scorer as Senderos was already really in position to back up Riether, perhaps Senderos could have cut it out better but if Sidwell was in position there wouldn't have been a problem. Got to blame Jol for allowing us to drop too deep though, when we did get a break there when ended up so stretched, rather than keeping the ball and controlling the game.

Enter the Frei

Mark Halsey just seems to make his decisions by trying to even everything out, he's had a mare today IMO.

Also the comments about how we've been to defensive, does it mean much to you that we ended up conceding that goal on the break when we committed men forwards?

God The Mechanic

Hangeland has been all over the place today.  Awful passing, diving into challenges that aren't necessary and being caught out of position, and charging forwards only to give the ball away and then jogging back.

CanadianCottager

Not really coated himself in glory today Berba...

Ordar

Duff has been non existent. I can see us losing this now

jelmo

Berba should have passed. He has been crap today

jarv

definitely could see it coming, another on the way too I suspect......woeful 2nd half by fulham.

deeffc

Quote from: Enter the Frei on March 02, 2013, 04:33:22 PM
Also the comments about how we've been to defensive, does it mean much to you that we ended up conceding that goal on the break when we committed men forwards?

I think the trouble was we ended up stretched as we lost our shape, if we keep the ball and the attack then the midfield is still in shape and the defense has time to close the space between themselves and our strikers, by dropping so deep when we lost the ball we then became so vulnerable to the break.

Bassey the warrior

Bassey the warrior

Duff has been poor for the past four games.

CanadianCottager

Missing person alert:
5'11, braided hair, dark complexion. Speaks a bit like Sofia Vergara in Modern Family. Responds to Hugo Rodallega, if found, please bring to the attention of Martin Jol

Baider

Why are we playing so deep!!!!! Just inviting pressure

Bassey the warrior

Bassey the warrior

Good sub, have Rodallega press their defence so we can push up.

Fulham_Surrey

Dejagah's miss now is very painful.

CanadianCottager

That's more like it, I'm calling it, 3-2 Fulham

alexbishop

Do the players actually want to win this game?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

St Eve