Dejagah getting better & better

Started by JackyFulham90, March 02, 2013, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

He just gets better & better every game
Great signing by Jol
Has made the right midfield spot his own

Mr-ska

Totally agree..  when he gets his first goal..  i reckon his confidence will grow further

Travers Barney

Seems to have had another good performance...pleasing.

coyw
We are the whites

Drake44444

A very good player, will end up being a great signing

PaulJ123

Yep looks very good.

What i've noticed as well is he doesn't do those crazy lunges into tackles like when he first joined, a lot more restrained. Along with that hes getting very good at tracking back.

Should play on the right though, nowhere near as effective on the left for me

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Mr-ska on March 02, 2013, 08:17:33 PM
Totally agree..  when he gets his first goal..  i reckon his confidence will grow further
:plus one:
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Alan_C

Really?

No doubt the man tries hard and is improving. However there was plenty of improving to do. Reminds me far too much of Bouazza and he looks like him too.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Best player in the last two games. Great trickery to win the pen and his cross was about putting it into the right area. He's improving slowly and beginning to build on what was previously glimpses. I'm really looking forward to seeing him for the whole of next season.

HatterDon

Quote from: Alan_C on March 02, 2013, 09:46:04 PM
Really?

No doubt the man tries hard and is improving. However there was plenty of improving to do. Reminds me far too much of Bouazza and he looks like him too.

ReallY?  fp.gif

How long is he committed to us?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Mr-ska on March 02, 2013, 08:17:33 PM

Would have been nice if Berbatov had slid that pass over to him on the 2nd half counter. He looked upset he didn't receive it, really think he would have slotted it home. I think he thought so too.

Ruiz11

Completely agree that he has come on leaps and bounds in the last two or three months. His early performances were characterised by an over-enthusiastic desire to impress, probably because he felt he had to, having been injured when he first arrived, and therefore trying to make up for lost time. That meant that he often over-complicated things and was too elaborate at crucial moments, yet the second goal yesterday illustrated that he is learning when to play the pass, as he did to Ruiz, and when to shoot.

He does still need a goal, yet he has vastly improved and is fast becoming one of my favourite Fulham players

Mr K.Dilkington

I thought he was man of the match against Sunderland. When he ran at the opposition defence he looked really dangerous, his dribbling to earn the penalty was excellent and kept the Sunderland defence guessing all match. Easily his best game in a Fulham shirt thus far, all he needs to do now is work on the defensive side of his game and he could be a very useful player.
Foolish ham

IranianCottager

Quote from: FFC to the Max on March 03, 2013, 05:54:28 PM
I thought he was man of the match against Sunderland. When he ran at the opposition defence he looked really dangerous, his dribbling to earn the penalty was excellent and kept the Sunderland defence guessing all match. Easily his best game in a Fulham shirt thus far, all needs to do now is work the defensive side of his game and he could be a very useful player.
To be honest I thought he was much better against Stoke... maybe he just looked really good vs Sunderland mostly because the rest of the team was rather poor, instead of Dejagah being unbelievably superb.
Don't get me wrong, I thought he did well, but vs Stoke he was even better, perhaps due to the fact that his surrounding Fulham players were also better.
Regardless, I thought he was Fulham's best player these past two games.

JackyFulham90

Dejagah has been a great signing how long is his contract with us? I thought it was 3 years with a 1 year option? Am I right?

Terry Angus

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on March 03, 2013, 10:29:19 PM
Dejagah has been a great signing how long is his contract with us? I thought it was 3 years with a 1 year option? Am I right?

yeah, that's what i read on the bbc i think.

if he keeps up this form he'll represent an inspired signing in my opinion, and gives us an unbelievably strong right side with reither

Me-ate-Live, innit??

... he is almost as good as Bouazza

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Andy_M

If we can keep Reither that will only help Dejagah's development. In recent games they seem to have a real understanding and have been a pleasure to watch down the right hand side.
@got_maile

horse1031

Quote from: Andy_M on March 04, 2013, 11:23:46 AM
If we can keep Reither that will only help Dejagah's development. In recent games they seem to have a real understanding and have been a pleasure to watch down the right hand side.

maybe Reither makes everyone on that side look better??  He is probably top 3 best right backs in the league.