watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our problem is obvious

Started by JackyFulham90, March 02, 2013, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Ruiz & Berbatov may not offer pace but if our wingers & full backs do they will get more space, given time & space Ruiz & Berbatov will make the difference against most teams in the league

Riether & Dejagah offer a real threat down the right side, but Riise & Duff as good as they are lack pace
I would love to see Jol be positive & play Richardson & Emanuelson on the left to balance the team out as they are the closest to offering the same threat as our right side does
When we go to  Spurs I hope we play this team

Schwarzer

Riether Senderos Hangeland Richardson

Dejagah Kara Sidwell Emanuelson

Ruiz

Berbatov

I really think them changes would offer us so much more of a threat!

Mr-ska

Fulham defender Aaron Hughes: "Was warming up thinking 'What is Sascha Riether doing on the left wing?!' Then he scored! Just shows how much I know! Congratulations mate."

fulhamking

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on March 02, 2013, 07:24:01 PM
Ruiz & Berbatov may not offer pace but if our wingers & full backs do they will get more space, given time & space Ruiz & Berbatov will make the difference against most teams in the league

Riether & Dejagah offer a real threat down the right side, but Riise & Duff as good as they are lack pace
I would love to see Jol be positive & play Richardson & Emanuelson on the left to balance the team out as they are the closest to offering the same threat as our right side does

Schwarzer

Ruiz

Berbatov

Smartest thing I heard all day :)
+1 mate

JackyFulham90

I think we have a good side, Ruiz & Berba are top players but they need space I really enjoy watching Riether & Dejagah combine but Riise & Duff don't beat players, would like to see Richardson & Emanuelson given a run there

Enter the Frei

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on March 02, 2013, 07:24:01 PM

Schwarzer

Ruiz

Berbatov

Really agree, our best performances earlier in the season where when Duff and Kaca were playing well out wide. Having good width is so important to creating the extra space in side and if the players are quick like Dej, Emmanuelson or Kaca then it just creates more room.

I'm not 100% on dropping Riise atm because he's playing well, but I also feel Richardson deserves game time in the near future because of his form at lb just before his injury.

Drake44444

I definitely agree with the Emanuelson change on the left.  That is a good idea.

Lighthouse

But the times we do have wide players going forward with no target infront of them. The times we need a player to put pressure on the opposition defenders to relieve the pressure. Both Ruiz and Berbatov need a forward with pace to play with them. We always look better as a unit to me when Rodders is playing up the middle.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope