watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, March 03, 2013, 04:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Afternoon all. During the week I rarely look at the sporting pages now as there are only page upon page about them big clubs. I know I am getting old but can anyone verify the following. I usually watch BBC sport at 8-32 on Saturday morns. Never are we mentioned but yesterday Dan Walker was previewing Football Focus and I am sure I heard him say that some bloke was popping in as he is a big Fulham fan and that they are away to Sunderland today.
  So there I was, sat with a baited something... but there was no mention whatsover....I hope my senility is not speeding up....did anyone else hear this?
And why has Karagonis not been interviewed? He is one of a few who have lifted the Euro championships trophy...so why not?     

092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif (that is the away crowd for the old sod's army)

Peabody

Yes, it was some bloke called Example (I think) and he was interviewed after the sport segment.

bog

Oh that explains it Peabody. A while back he interviewed John Arne Riise on FF. Thanks, it seems that it is just the old king size lugs that are playing up then.