watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Praise for Sascha Riether

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, March 04, 2013, 06:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I know he doesn't need any and we all know how good of a right back he is but I think he truly deserves almost an appreciation post. I think he's better than Steve Finnan and I can't believe how relatively unknown he has been in his career. At 29, 30 later this month, I really do hope we make Riether a permanent signing and he's definitely my option for player of the season. He deserves his goal on Saturday for his performances throughout the season.

We want you to stay,
We want you to stay,
Sascha Riether,
We want you to stay.

:Haynes The Maestro:

George G

What a signing he has been! His signature has to be the club's main priority this summer!
Keep calm, think of Fulham FC

Banstead White

totally agree, best full back since Martin Pike.... 086.gif

The mans a star.... :plus one:
Roysie

MOR :

He seems to get my Man of the Match vote most games...affectionately known as "Herman the German" in G Block...love his engine, and he really appriciates the backing from the Fulham Fans.

My Player of the Season so far...

filham

Definetly the success of the season so far and is heading for the player of the season award.
It should be a top priority that we get him to sign a permanent contract.

Andy_M

Totally agree that it has to be top priority to sign this guy permanently.

Did anyone see the speed he ran the length of the pitch on Saturday for his goal.... WOW
@got_maile

Delboy

Berserker

Especially after the You Tube video of him in his Swimming trunks ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MOR :

From the Official...

"In my mind, I've never thought of myself as being here 'on loan'," stated Sascha. "I give my best as if I'm here for a long time. I've never felt I was coming here for a short time, for a holiday. I always give everything in each game I play and see myself as a Fulham player, not a Cologne player.

Sascha has certainly made an impact; the cry of 'Riether, Riether' has been regularly heard around Craven Cottage during games this season after another whole-hearted display. And the defender appears genuinely touched by the relationship he has struck up with the Fulham faithful.

Steve_orino

AGREED.

Only issue with the RB position...wish Paintsil would have stuck around & ended his career here as a backup. 
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Mr K.Dilkington

I honestly can't believe people say Rafael is the best RB in the Premiership, they clearly haven't seen Riether play. Riether's a RB who can not only go forward really well but defend brilliantly aswell, you don't get that much these days as most RB's are in fact wing backs and can only go forward.
Foolish ham

CurryForMario

Quote from: FFC to the Max on March 05, 2013, 08:19:00 PM
I honestly can't believe people say Rafael is the best RB in the Premiership, they clearly haven't seen Riether play. Riether's a RB who can not only go forward really well but defend brilliantly aswell, you don't get that much these days as most RB's are in fact wing backs and can only go forward.

I agree, except for Zabaleta I really wouldn't take any other right back over Reither
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Riverside

I am not sure of the rules here . Can Reither sign a contract outside of the transfer window ? Or do we have to wait until the summer even of 3 parties want to sign ?