https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ANOTHER weekend with no Fulham!!

Started by Burt, March 08, 2013, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on March 08, 2013, 08:02:47 PM
Sorry Sipwell, I forget sometimes , I'm a naughty Mod  :012:

I am sure you tried to trick me... evil mods. I bet it was Burt's idea though.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

King_Crud

I split up with the girlfriend last weekend. Today I moved into a mates place. Another mate invted me to go with him to watch Hereford play at Luton. I've been there a couple of times before but am not interested.

Now I'm newly single and living with a mate i think i will stay in with beer and watch all the football on tv that's available

Burt

Quote from: Burt on March 08, 2013, 05:40:33 PM
What will y'all be up to?

I have been reluctantly dragged in, against my will, to go visit will be visiting my outlaws in Brum this weekend.

Shopping in the Bullring for Mothers Day.

Hopefully get to see Die Hard with Burt Jr, my brother in law and his kids.

A lie-in and a quiet BlackBerry would also be welcome!

Poorly wife... Looks like I have escaped Brum!

sipwell

Quote from: Burt on March 09, 2013, 01:55:35 PM

I believe this emoticon is in order: 086.gif What exactly have you mixed under her food? Share your eternal wisdom with the board, oh Mod
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Logicalman

Packing up 12 years of living in the same house in prep for a move - oh, and watching a bit of footie - whatevers on.

King_Crud

Quote from: King_Crud on March 09, 2013, 12:31:30 AM
I split up with the girlfriend last weekend. Today I moved into a mates place. Another mate invted me to go with him to watch Hereford play at Luton. I've been there a couple of times before but am not interested.

Now I'm newly single and living with a mate i think i will stay in with beer and watch all the football on tv that's available

the weekend is going to plan, I've been drinking St Peters ale and watching Soccer Saturday

Burt

Quote from: sipwell on March 09, 2013, 03:04:40 PM
Quote from: Burt on March 09, 2013, 01:55:35 PM

I believe this emoticon is in order: 086.gif What exactly have you mixed under her food? Share your eternal wisdom with the board, oh Mod

It's a trade secret  :008:

Burt

At least we won't be last on MOTD!

Lighthouse

Saturday was bliss. No worry over football. Watched Looper on DVD, watched tv, streamed some series off the computer, ate and went to bed. If only every day could be a nothing day.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

I spent too much money in Bath yesterday :-(
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Berserker

Just going to spring into action (well after my rather nice cup of tea), and repair my shed. I am going to take any lasting resentment i have for the vandals out on the nails.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Missus still in bed and out for the count. May have to drag the kids in to Kingston to see something at the Odeon, and then make the pilgrimage to the Temple of Great Food that is Nandos.

Berserker

Quote from: Burt on March 10, 2013, 10:21:59 AM
Quote from: Berserker on March 10, 2013, 10:19:32 AM
I spent too much money in Bath yesterday :-(

Did you keep the receipts?!

Clothing and shoes i'm afraid, female thing probably,  so receipts will be kept just in case they fall apart, although Whitestuff goods are pretty long wearing.

By the way do you chaps find Levi's don't last as long as you expect for the money. The last couple of pairs i've had i've fell apart in a place that can't be mentioned. I decided just to buy cheaper jeans as a replacement.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Never been to Nandos, am i missing something?

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Quote from: Berserker on March 10, 2013, 10:34:17 AM
Never been to Nandos, am i missing something?

Not really. The kids like it though. It's Portuguese, so they do chicken dishes with peri-peri sauces of varying strength, and also those yummy nata tarts.

TheDaddy

I'm tied to the kitchen ! Yes the daddy can cook !!! Mother's Day omelette done bacon,sausage 6 eggs , topped of with tomatoes and cheddar cheese.cards done mum happy slight mistake with the gimmick  pressie, I brought mum a mug which I read as omg i need a coffee ? But actually say omfing ? Tomo is mums birthday ordered to cook steak ? Has to be done as her present is in Oklahoma ! Hand made boots ! Excessive you may say but still cheaper than buying them in a shop down the kings road .
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "