watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh come on QPR

Started by SP, March 09, 2013, 03:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

They needed two worldies to beat Sunderland and anyone who watched the Saints game knows they didn't deserve that result either. (By deserve I mean they really didnt play well) so I don't see then making the great escape. It's possible yes but they need a few more back to back wins and results going there way and I think it's improbable.

epsomraver

What's the betting we will give them three points on the 1st and ensure their safety?, it's what Fulham do!

win-dup

We always have been and always will be the perpetual fall guys. If a team hasn't won for twenty games they will beat us and on that basis I just know that QPR will win at the Cottage. In fact I'm putting £50 on it so I won't feel so bad about it. And if you think I'm wrong, :016: look at the date we are playing them..................

Berserker

There will be a lot of 'Jol Out' threads and lots of people disagreeing in them if that happens
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Their next game at Villa Park is going to be interesting. A tense one, I suspect.

Hope they lose, if only to stop all this Harry Houdini love-in that is already infecting the Sunday papers.

Berserker

I would't mind QPR to much if they had Colin, all this Harry business get's on my nerves
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SP

Quote from: Berserker on March 10, 2013, 10:40:48 AM
I would't mind QPR to much if they had Colin, all this Harry business get's on my nerves

+1. I'll miss visiting Loftus Road, the atmosphere is unique, like watching a match from a bus shelter.

In the unlikely event they do survive, I'm not sure I'll fork out £45 for a ticket next season, way too much for that sh*thole.

HatterDon

Quote from: epsomraver on March 10, 2013, 09:44:27 AM
What's the betting we will give them three points on the 1st and ensure their safety?, it's what Fulham do!

I've been predicting this. In past seasons we gave up six points to and saved Blackburn Rovers and Hull City. I'm pretty certain we're going to do it for our beloved neighbors.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Admin

Quote from: HatterDon on March 10, 2013, 02:52:04 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on March 10, 2013, 09:44:27 AM

I've been predicting this. In past seasons we gave up six points to and saved Blackburn Rovers and Hull City. I'm pretty certain we're going to do it for our beloved neighbors.

Something tells me that the performance at their place won't be replicated. I can assure you that the players, manager and staff have been well grilled over that occasion and they will be made fully aware of it once again before the game. Obviously QPR won't be coming just to lie down, they will be be coming with hope and confidence which will make it even sweater when we put the final nail in their coffin. That's my take any way and I'm the most negative Fulham fan around.   

SP

And Bobby Z will be injured by then so Mackie or Boothroyd will lead the line.

DiegoFulham

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on March 09, 2013, 04:52:18 PM
Does anybody even like Sunderland? Do they have any use in the top flight? GET OUT OF OUR LEAGUE SUNDERLAND!!!

I really don't personally like Sunderland fans... thy were 3-1 up at the cottage and you couldn't hear a thing. Rubbish Supporters. Big Club, rubbish fans.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Andy S

I'd love them to escape as is written in a previous post for reasons of keeping the Derby alive. But I still want us to hammer them at home. As thbey have already beaten us this season they will be up for it But again so should we be. Personally I think they will amass 36 points so it is still well below the bar. They are still depending on other teams around them.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Andy S on March 11, 2013, 02:03:34 AM
I'd love them to escape as is written in a previous post for reasons of keeping the Derby alive. But I still want us to hammer them at home. As thbey have already beaten us this season they will be up for it But again so should we be. Personally I think they will amass 36 points so it is still well below the bar. They are still depending on other teams around them.

The main issue (from my POV) with them saying up as the amount of intolerable Harry loving that will come along with it.  Really can't stand that guy.

rusty shackleford

Quote from: DiegoFulham on March 10, 2013, 10:46:54 PM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on March 09, 2013, 04:52:18 PM
Does anybody even like Sunderland? Do they have any use in the top flight? GET OUT OF OUR LEAGUE SUNDERLAND!!!

I really don't personally like Sunderland fans... thy were 3-1 up at the cottage and you couldn't hear a thing. Rubbish Supporters. Big Club, rubbish fans.

I was in the putney end for Sunderland and 3 of the scummiest looking people ive seen in real life (sunderland fans) had to be thrown out cause they were goin mad, constant over the top shouting at the Fulham fans around them, swearing profusely with kids all around. Blood was boiling!

domprague

The main issue (from my POV) with them saying up as the amount of intolerable Harry loving that will come along with it.  Really can't stand that guy.
[/quote]

I agree but sadly I think they'll stay up - they seem to have useful combination of momentum and luck right now.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

The Swan

SP.
     QPR ground might be small and as you say like watching football from a bus shelter and a sh.thole. We were more than happy to play there for a year when we first got promoted to the Premier League, or don't you remember that.
The Swan

SP

Quote from: The Swan on March 12, 2013, 03:58:25 PM
SP.
     QPR ground might be small and as you say like watching football from a bus shelter and a sh.thole. We were more than happy to play there for a year when we first got promoted to the Premier League, or don't you remember that.

What a strange post?  For the record, I attended every fixture we played there but was never happy to play there.

FFC1987

SP.

Didn't realise we had closet QPR fans on the board!!!!

A Humble Man

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 13, 2013, 10:35:22 AM
SP.

I was not happy to be their for 2 season as the seat are designed for very small children and I hated every minute of this sardine like existence.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

FFC1987

Quote from: A Humble Man on March 13, 2013, 12:38:36 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on March 13, 2013, 10:35:22 AM
SP.

I was not happy to be their for 2 season as the seat are designed for very small children and I hated every minute of this sardine like existence.

Yep. A lot of my footie team support them so I went to a few pre season matches, my knee's are still bearing the brunt of it....