watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh come on QPR

Started by SP, March 09, 2013, 03:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Lose today & our game on 1 April will be meaningless.

Fletchino

SP

Rupert

They won't be mathematically down, will they? Even if we tonk them again?
I think I'd rather not see them find some form just yet.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Rhys Lightning 63

Does anybody even like Sunderland? Do they have any use in the top flight? GET OUT OF OUR LEAGUE SUNDERLAND!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on March 09, 2013, 04:52:18 PM
Does anybody even like Sunderland? Do they have any use in the top flight? GET OUT OF OUR LEAGUE SUNDERLAND!!!

I don't know what their remaining fixtures are like but they're dropping like a stone.

King_Crud

How the love did we lose to Sunderland when they got smashed by QPR

Barrie

I just hope that our abject capitulation at theirs won't proved to be vital to QPR in the final analysis.  Still can't get that out of my system.

Berserker

The knobbled our players and we were down to 10 men
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Markffc123

lets just hope aston villa bring them back down to earth next week and give themselves a 7 point gap and then we go And give them a bigger hiding than last year

6-0 6-0 6-0

filham

A good win for them today, it begins to look as if Harry may well make a fight to the line.

If,as expected, we lose to Spurs next week, and QPR pull of a win at Villa, then they will really have their tails up for the match at the Cottage on April 1st which would become a 6 pointer.

Burt

I think they may just make it. Their run-in is not as tough as it was last season.

Patrick

I hope they stay up....love London derbies....

Sniffer

Quote from: filham on March 09, 2013, 06:17:11 PM
A good win for them today, it begins to look as if Harry may well make a fight to the line.

If,as expected, we lose to Spurs next week, and QPR pull of a win at Villa, then they will really have their tails up for the match at the Cottage on April 1st which would become a 6 pointer.

Whats all this "if we lose to Spurs as expected" poo ?  I would think Jol will want to make a game of it. I'm going for an another away point.
"Numquam Cede"

SP

Ah, Bobby Z cupping his ear to the Hammersmith End, it'll be just like old times...

Artful Dodger

Having spent several hundred million pounds or thereabouts, it hardly a suprise when they beat the likes of Sunderland. As much as I would love to see QPR go down, I just can't see it. Also, I am not crediting Redknapp with this when you spend that much money.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Berserker

Doesn't Rednapp usually spend that much at clubs, usually to detrimental effect!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SP

Quote from: Berserker on March 09, 2013, 10:20:25 PM
Doesn't Rednapp usually spend that much at clubs, usually to detrimental effect!

QPR's next accounts will make most accountants weep, I can't wait.  A fool & his money.

Burt

Looked quite good v Sunderland... The Jenas goal was a cracker.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Burt on March 09, 2013, 10:47:17 PM
Looked quite good v Sunderland... The Jenas goal was a cracker.

True mate, but will they usually score 2 'worldies' in a match? I still reckon they have been a bit lucky to win the last 2.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.