more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Agent Kelly

Started by Rudolph, March 09, 2013, 11:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudolph

Doing a superb job at Reading. 

His reactions to the Villa second goal were Keystone Cops like.

I've never got the people who claimed he was a decent defender.  He is woeful and will find his level next season.

Whiteroom

I don't really like the sentiment behind this post. Very very negative. What is your point?

Rudolph

Quote from: Whiteroom on March 10, 2013, 12:55:50 AM
I don't really like the sentiment behind this post. Very very negative. What is your point?

We offloaded a bad player to a team in the relegation places, thus ensuring that one of the places be filled.  That's the agent bit of the thread, which is of course tongue in cheek.

However every week we have the same conversation about the virtues of Senderos, with some saying he isn't good enough for the team.  The same conversations did not take place about Kelly and I am perplexed as to why this didn't happen.

BarryP

It is likely there were no conversations regarding Kelly because he was not playing. I am firmly in the "I don't get the point of this post" camp.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

HatterDon

If you don't have anything nice to say about a player or a former player, rush to Friends of Fulham and trash him as quickly as you can.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Snibbo

Kelly was always pretty solid for us. Good squad player and a useful pick up for, what was it, half a mill? Honest pro who did his job, and gave his best.

As has been said before, do people really think that every player in our squad has to be a world beater? If they were all world beaters, they wouldn't be prepared to sit on our bench waiting for an opportunity to play.

beijing ben

Nothing wrong with Stephen Kelly. Will never be a great player but always gave his best. Decent back up..

JackyFulham90

Decent player, did well for us unfortunately for him Riether is better

epsomraver

Quote from: Rudolph on March 10, 2013, 01:38:00 AM
Quote from: Whiteroom on March 10, 2013, 12:55:50 AM

We offloaded a bad player to a team in the relegation places, thus ensuring that one of the places be filled.  That's the agent bit of the thread, which is of course tongue in cheek.

However every week we have the same conversation about the virtues of Senderos, with some saying he isn't good enough for the team.  The same conversations did not take place about Kelly and I am perplexed as to why this didn't happen.

If we had unloaded your love child Big Phil to them I could see your point

Berserker

I liked Stephen Kelly, bit sad to see him go actually
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Kelly was a decent squad player, solid rather than spectacular, a good footsoldier. Not "bad", or rubbish, by any stretch.

Rupert

To the OP-

Seriously, this is a shameful post. I don't like people picking on Senderos, an honest pro who is a lot better than many will ever give him credit for, and I equally dislike your nasty little dig at Stephen Kelly, a player who was good enough for our Europa League run and who played his part in our greatest ever win, against Juventus.
I agree with the majority who have posted, if you have nothing good to say about a former player, best to say nothing at all.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

alfie

Quote from: Rupert on March 10, 2013, 11:20:14 AM
To the OP-

Seriously, this is a shameful post. I don't like people picking on Senderos, an honest pro who is a lot better than many will ever give him credit for, and I equally dislike your nasty little dig at Stephen Kelly, a player who was good enough for our Europa League run and who played his part in our greatest ever win, against Juventus.
I agree with the majority who have posted, if you have nothing good to say about a former player, best to say nothing at all.

This is one thing that i dislike about this board, is the continous trashing of players when they have gone or indeed when they are still here.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

cebu

To the OP-

Does this apply to Dempsey and Zamora?   :022:

JackyFulham90

Zamora & Dempsey were both class for us good luck to them we have moved on now

LBNo11

Quote from: alfie on March 10, 2013, 11:42:14 AM
To the OP-

This is one thing that i dislike about this board, is the continous trashing of players when they have gone or indeed when they are still here.

...so FoF is the only Fulham forum where current and former players get trashed? Well you learn something new every day...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rupert

Quote from: cebu on March 10, 2013, 01:12:54 PM
To the OP-

Funnily enough, yes, I have had this discussion on here before with regards to both of them, I never had a problem with BZ, and while I wish Dempsey had left under better circumstances I will always be glad I saw him play for us. The Juventus DVD is a constant reminder of how good BZ, Dempsey and Kelly all were.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

cebu

Quote from: Rupert on March 10, 2013, 02:03:57 PM
Quote from: cebu on March 10, 2013, 01:12:54 PM
To the OP-

Funnily enough, yes, I have had this discussion on here before with regards to both of them, I never had a problem with BZ, and while I wish Dempsey had left under better circumstances I will always be glad I saw him play for us. The Juventus DVD is a constant reminder of how good BZ, Dempsey and Kelly all were.

I never had trouble with them either - my comment was just a bit of 086.gif on a quiet Sunday.

The Rock

Kelly was sub par and thankfully Jol got the best out of him until a proper replacement was found. I have nothing against this post.

LRCN

dude was a regular in the team which finished with our highest ever points total. not our strongest player, but certainly competent.