watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Joke sent from my holiday base in Cornwall

Started by Peabody, March 11, 2013, 07:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

T Japanese are poorer was looking for a new Chief Sumerai. He had three candidates to see for the job, a Japenese Sumerai, a Chinese Sumerai and a Jewish  Sumerai.

First the Japenese demonstrated his skill by using his Sumerai sword on the fly, which cut it completely in half. Tremendous said the Emporer, can you beat that? He asked the Chinese Sumerai. Easy the second candidate said. He took out a small box and released a fly. Whoosh, whoosh went his sword and there lay the fly, dead and cut into four quarters. Absolutely brilliant said the Emporer and turned to the Jewishh application.

Can you beat that? We will see replied the Jewish Sumarai. With that. He released a fly and with a mighty swoosh from his sword which was so forceful it created a strong breeze but the fly was still buzzing around.

The Emporer said what's this, how is that better? The Jewish candidate replied to kill is easy, but circumcision, now that is something else.

ScalleysDad

Peabody

Berserker

It's all the sea air, makes people frisky.  :005:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jarv

on holiday in Cornwall? It is march, what are you thinking?? :58:

Peabody

Hardly any other tourists, plenty of room in the pubs and hardly any saucepan lids....luv very.

filham

Just seen the weather forcast,hope you packed snowshoes Peabody.

kevin

VicHalomsLovechild

His spelling is normally very good. I'm assuming it's the fact he's wearing gloves to try and stay warm !

Holders

I was there on Saturday and it was a lovely warm sunny day - and the pub was packed in the evening.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria