watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

U21's Blackburn v Fulham !!!

Started by MOR :, March 11, 2013, 08:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

Have a look at Fulham's 3rd goal, there's about 24 passes before it's buried in the back of the net by Smith...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAqRyH594Rg#ws

LukeJennings

Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Enter the Frei

3 cracking goals there. Can I ask you something though MOR, why do you always change your font size and colour when you post on the forum? Is it just personal preference?

Jonno

There really is some stunning football in those highlights.

fulhampa23

Chris David had the first and what a beauty it was. He also played the diagonal that led to the cross for the second. And the third had about 25 passes and more than a minute buildup what quality. It is great to know they play this well with so many teammates out on loan like Burn, Trotta, Musa, etc.
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

..Kya.ffc..

Very nice. Thanks for posting it.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

fulhamborn and proud

gr8 football,gr8 goals gr8 FULHAM

sunburywhite

They have been playing a lot better since Trotta left  :hook: :hook:
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

NorthernWhite

They played really well and Chris David was at the heart of our best play in the 1st half. He's very composed and technically excellent, he wasn't afraid to take on a tackle and it was freezing so no questions over whether he can do it on a cold and windy night in Blackburn!

Kavanagh was making some excellent runs in the 1st half but our midfield weren't making use of them until David found him for his cross to Altman for his goal. In the 2nd half he wasn't as noticeable.

Cauley Woodrow battled hard without much to show for it until he had a free header that the keeper pushed onto the bar.

We were well worth our 2 goal lead at half time.

The 2nd half though we seemed to lose our tempo and passing even though Blackburn had a man sent off. They scored not long after they were down to 10 men after Joronen flapped at a cross (not the only time) and it was game on. They should have scored near the end of the game when they hit the post and bar in a goal mouth scramble but somehow we managed to clear our lines.

Mesca and Banya were on in the 2nd half and towards the end, we were very content to pass and probe until an opening became available. After a series of passes similar to our 3rd goal, Mesca was sent free 1 on 1 with the keeper but hit the post when he should have scored. He continued to cause them problems along with Banya and our 3 rd goal was a delight after some fantastic possession football. It was obvious the U21's are being taught to play like the 1st team to keep possession until an opening and we really did play some good stuff.

David shone, Kavanagh impressed me (again) in the 1st half, Banya was dangerous, Mesca did better towards the end of the 2nd half but is coming back to fitness. The other 2 mentions to the CB's, Arthurworrey is a beast and Grimmer played some lovely balls out from the back but would need to be stronger to play there in the PL.

All in all very enjoyable, especially for £4 and to get my Fulham fix!

MasterHaynes

When you consider most of the team were part of rhe U18 championship winning team from last season the maturity they showed in the build up to that goal was as impressive as the finish

Kavanagh's consistent performances don't come as any surprise, I saw him in the semi last season against Blackburn when he made a Howler of a mistake getting robbed on the touchline, but the remainder of the game he was quality a real fullback who can tackle, he maybe small but plays like a pocket battkeship and gets down the line like Reither

Burt

grandad

The future´s bright, the future´s orange.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bill taylors apprentice

Unlike the 1st team who seem frightened to get players in the box, the under 21's and under 18's both have no problem creating positions in and around the box for players to shoot from.

MOR :

Quote from: Enter the Frei on March 11, 2013, 11:47:03 PM
3 cracking goals there. Can I ask you something though MOR, why do you always change your font size and colour when you post on the forum? Is it just personal preference?

Just like to be different...it makes a change...no other reason...

NogoodBoyo

Truly excellent football being played there.  A joy to watch.
Nogood "oranjeboom, itis" Boyo

Jack Fulham

Hopefully a few of them will be in the first team next season or even given a chance towards then end of this one.

tomcolemanfry

3 brilliant goals. Our youth teams are doing alright at the moment, very bright future ahead of them.
Orange kit looks nice with black shorts too..

David Allen Crankshaw

When I asked the charming young lady on the turnstile about the cost of entry, she said it was free for season ticket holders. I mentioned that I was a Fulham season ticket holder and she let me in for free. My man of the match would be Chris David who looked extremely promising. It was a shame he was replaced after an hour.  A very cold night but it made up for no first team match at the weekend.