more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

question about season tickets

Started by 7787fulham, March 12, 2013, 12:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7787fulham

Good morning all

Not sure if anyone can answer this for me I shall be looking at getting a season ticket when they go on sale but my question is regarding seating do you pick a seat with your season ticket and thats your seat for the whole season or is it a case of you buy you season ticket and then as games go on sale you then pick your seat in your designated area for that game as I was just wondering if it was you picked your seat and that was your seat for the season how it worked if you wanted to bring friends or family along

Many thanks in advance

leonffc

You have your seat for the whole season. If you want to bring family and friends then you would have to look for seats available around you for every seperate game.

7787fulham

Apprentice to the Maestro

. . . and you get to choose your seat as you would for an individual game.

You could take a look at the view from an area that you are interested in before or after a game. You may even be able to do that if you went to the Ticket Office midweek but check that with the Ticket Office.

Berserker

Quote from: leonffc on March 12, 2013, 12:33:22 PM
You have your seat for the whole season. If you want to bring family and friends then you would have to look for seats available around you for every seperate game.

Yes that's why I bought two season tickets last year so that I could bring my freinds along
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SouthfieldWhite

Current season ticket holders get first refusal on their current seat, after a set amount of time, if current season ticket holders havnt secured their seat, then they then go on sale to potential new season ticket holders

watfordwhite

6 games per season you can  change seats and purchases extra tickets for friends if you want to sit next to them. I do it every year for my Everton mate. The othe 13 home games you get the seat you chosen.
To change seats you need to phone the ticket office. Always very helpful.

leonffc

Quote from: leonffc on March 12, 2013, 12:33:22 PM

Oh and obviously as a ST holder you get first option on free seats around you (for your friends and family) before they go to members and general sale