watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs Away

Started by HDFFC, March 12, 2013, 09:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDFFC

Anyone know how many are going to White Hart Lane on Sunday?

Patrick

Admin

I've been to Spurs for the last 3 seasons now and it seems to be coming a bit like Goodison park. We never get anything out of the place. On top of this, for your £41, you'll get to see Martin Jol repeatedly wave at the Spurs crowd for 90 minutes and seriously heckled when any goals go in. For me it's a no.

Burt

I like going there. Not too far away so ordinarily you would expect a bumper away crowd but for whatever reason (probably the fact that we rarely get a result there) there are always spare seats going.

A Humble Man

It has become far too a rough an area for somebody as cultured and frail as me. Prefer the jolly old North myself where the natives are friendlier.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: A Humble Man on March 13, 2013, 11:51:32 AM
It has become far too a rough an area for somebody as cultured and frail as me. Prefer the jolly old North myself where the natives are friendlier.

Welcome up here anytime!

JimmyDunnesBum

No lame excuses from me. We will lose and n17is a dump but i'll be there.

FC Silver Fox

Me Me Me... I'm flying back to the UK for this weekend's game. Going on the Fulham coach from Motspur Park with the White Warlock.
If anyone sees an idiot wearing a beret with Fulham badges on the front, that'll be me.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Baider

Its pretty embarrassing that we can't sell out games like these. Will be hiking back from uni (Derby) sunday morning in time for KO, bound to get slaughtered but hey ho

Wingnut

On the 11.40 flight into Stansted from Dublin. Need to get to the airport early to avoid any road closures for St. Patricks' day. Looking forward to an away day as always, but I am nervous about the game itself. Don't fancy our chances. We tend to struggle there and they need the points after losing last weekend.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Admin on March 12, 2013, 10:22:05 PM
I've been to Spurs for the last 3 seasons now and it seems to be coming a bit like Goodison park. We never get anything out of the place. On top of this, for your £41, you'll get to see Martin Jol repeatedly wave at the Spurs crowd for 90 minutes and seriously heckled when any goals go in. For me it's a no.

Exactly. Me too. Transport is rubbish too. 
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Travers Barney

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 13, 2013, 09:13:58 PM
I’ve been to Spurs for the last 3 seasons now and it seems to be coming a bit like Goodison park. We never get anything out of the place. On top of this, for your £41, you’ll get to see Martin Jol repeatedly wave at the Spurs crowd for 90 minutes and seriously heckled when any goals go in. For me it’s a no.

Shame Scrumps...sorted out a little pre-match venue and was gonna bell you...let me know if you change your mind.

coyw
We are the whites

Scrumpy

Quote from: Travers Barney on March 13, 2013, 09:20:03 PM

Shame Scrumps...sorted out a little pre-match venue and was gonna bell you...let me know if you change your mind.

coyw

Hello mate. Think it's unlikely, but will let you know.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Travers Barney

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 13, 2013, 09:24:18 PM
I’ve been to Spurs for the last 3 seasons now and it seems to be coming a bit like Goodison park. We never get anything out of the place. On top of this, for your £41, you’ll get to see Martin Jol repeatedly wave at the Spurs crowd for 90 minutes and seriously heckled when any goals go in. For me it’s a no.

coyw

Do cos I got this Bazza Hayles kinda feeling and I can't seem to shake it off.

coyw
We are the whites

ElissonSnygg

I am there, not too optimistic though.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

earlbeatty

Quote from: Travers Barney on March 13, 2013, 09:56:08 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on March 13, 2013, 09:24:18 PM

coyw

Do cos I got this Bazza Hayles kinda feeling and I can't seem to shake it off.

coyw

Come on Scrumps even I'm going to this one!!

EB

Travers Barney

Still can't shake off that feeling...feels good as old JB might say.

coyw
We are the whites