more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You cannot take flowers into a hospital now NFR

Started by epsomraver, March 13, 2013, 04:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CincyFulham1

Quote from: jarv on March 13, 2013, 06:56:54 PM
There has been a lot of hoo ha here in USA about hospitals actually being the source of a lot of illnesses. This results in the usual over reaction to rules and regulaations.  My wife has recently been in and on visits I noticed a lot of people now walking around wearing masks (not the halloween type). I guess they either don't want to catch something or give what they have to someone else.
Mind you, more likely to catch something eating the hospital food or, in my case, any of the eating establishments across the road.

I don't enter a patients room without a mask anymore, because my health isn't worth a paycheck.  Patients seem to forget to mention that they have TB or Hep or some other conditon.

I don't eat hospital food, I prefer to brown bag my meals.

epsomraver

A Humble Man

Quote from: God The Mechanic on March 13, 2013, 07:33:35 PM
Quote from: A Humble Man on March 13, 2013, 07:30:49 PM
"Hospital officials claim harmful bacteria can grow in the water and spread germs among patients if spilt."

"In other news, people have been banned from entering hospitals as it has been proven that they too can also spread germs.  Especially if spilt..."

Not a bad idea as most infections that occur in hospitals are brought in by the patients and their visitors.
We Are Fulham, Believe.