watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sascha Reither- Permanent

Started by HDFFC, March 13, 2013, 11:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDFFC

At the start of this season i went to West Ham away and it was the first game i had seen the new RB play. And to be honest i thought he looked dreadful and i would have chosen Kelly over him all season long. But a few games in to the BPL season he started to prove himself, and in my opinion he has been a fantastic asset to our team. He has managed well from the difference of the BPL and Bundesliga, something Per Mertersacker hasnt been able to do. He has proven to us and hopefully the rest of the supporters in the league that he is here to stay, and he is an exciting player to watch. So i would be more than happy to see us sign Reither on a permanent from FC Koln.

LBNo11

...I don't think you will find anyone who would disagree with this. He is an excellent player and one you feel safe with when his name is announced pre-match. Sign him before anyone else does please...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

JBH

Sascha Reither is in fact my palyer of the season so far  :Haynes The Maestro:

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Agreed. I wasn't sure about him at the start of the season but once he gained confidence he never looked back. As for the Player of the Season it is a coin flip between him and Berba...
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

A Humble Man

What is the BPL sounds like a new sexually transmitted disease?
We Are Fulham, Believe.

JackyFulham90

Riether has been Fulhams player of the season no doubt

Vinnieffc

Quote from: A Humble Man on March 14, 2013, 03:53:13 PM

It's transmitted through going too far up a full backs ar@e.. That being said I believe I have contracted it as he's my Player of the Season too (gulp - I'll get me ointment)  :005:

King_Crud

Bluesquare league?

Steve_orino

Quote from Mr. SR - "Nothing is decided yet, Fulham can activate a clause, and I also have to agree. As things stand now, I will return to Cologne in the summer. But I have to consider and talk to both clubs. I wanted to become a starter (at Fulham), and I managed to do that. I am proud I have become a fans' favourite. But of course I can still do better, and that's what I am trying to do. The football here suits me. Moreover, the club is very friendly and I received a warm welcome."

One thing to consider is his parent Club...looking at the 2.Bundesliga standings, FC Koln (Cologne) is in 4th place, 1 pt off of third.  Third place in the 2.B qualifies for the playoffs.  If FC Koln were to acheive promotion, I could see a situation where he would want to return to Germany as I'm sure his family is there & he would be in the top flight there.

If FC Koln does not acheive promotion, then its very likely he could stay with us & we'd surely be excited by the prospects of that.

Keep an eye on the 2. bundesliga standings - http://espnfc.com/tables?league=ger.2&cc=5901
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

JackyFulham90

Riether states in the fultime mag how much he wants to stay at Fulham

YankeeJim

fp.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

Quote from: JBH on March 14, 2013, 01:43:07 PM
Sascha Reither is in fact my palyer of the season so far  :Haynes The Maestro:

This may be the first time I've ever said this, but I completely agree with you, Mr. Hairnet. He's easily the player of the season. I would love to keep him and have him sign a LONG TERM contract.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cebu

Quote from: Steve_orino on March 14, 2013, 05:29:34 PM
Quote from Mr. SR - "Nothing is decided yet, Fulham can activate a clause, and I also have to agree. As things stand now, I will return to Cologne in the summer. But I have to consider and talk to both clubs. I wanted to become a starter (at Fulham), and I managed to do that. I am proud I have become a fans' favourite. But of course I can still do better, and that's what I am trying to do. The football here suits me. Moreover, the club is very friendly and I received a warm welcome."

One thing to consider is his parent Club...looking at the 2.Bundesliga standings, FC Koln (Cologne) is in 4th place, 1 pt off of third.  Third place in the 2.B qualifies for the playoffs.  If FC Koln were to acheive promotion, I could see a situation where he would want to return to Germany as I'm sure his family is there & he would be in the top flight there.

If FC Koln does not acheive promotion, then its very likely he could stay with us & we'd surely be excited by the prospects of that.

Keep an eye on the 2. bundesliga standings - http://espnfc.com/tables?league=ger.2&cc=5901

Sascha's one season with Cologne was not a particularly happy one - apparently he got loads of stick for poor defending!
I suspect he was the fans' scapegoat as he was the newbie in the team.

I believe Fulham will exercise the option to acquire his services unless "personal reasons" drive him back home - Jol said in a recent interview that Fulham would only exercise the option if the player was to happy to stay. I don't think there's any problems with him staying - he seems happy enough.

HatterDon

Quote from: cebu on March 15, 2013, 11:02:03 AM
Quote from: Steve_orino on March 14, 2013, 05:29:34 PM

Sascha's one season with Cologne was not a particularly happy one - apparently he got loads of stick for poor defending!
I suspect he was the fans' scapegoat as he was the newbie in the team

I believe Fulham will exercise the option to acquire his services unless "personal reasons" drive him back home - Jol said in a recent interview that Fulham would only exercise the option if the player was to happy to stay. I don't think there's any problems with him staying - he seems happy enough.

How infantile! Imagine supporting a team where a large body of the fans need a scapegoat to blame their poor play on.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Frankie-Peter Taylor

To be fair, no one looked good in that West Ham team. I'm definitely voting for Sascha for player of the season. He has exceeded all expectations and shows class and a spirit that should epitomise Fulham Football Club. He's very similar to Ashley Cole, not as a person obviously, but in that he's perfectly capable in both halves of the pitch and links up very well with Ashkan Dejagah. And it is for these reasons, why Riether is my player of the season.