https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged Threads - Spurs scrape through

Started by sunburywhite, March 14, 2013, 07:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Oh dear me, what a shame

I so hope they don't go out LOL
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

horse1031

getting turned over right now.  some turmoil?  we will see how they respond this weekend.

St Eve

sunburywhite

extra time as well

hope they are knackered on Sunday
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Berserker

probably saving themselves to turn us over. Sorry in bad mood
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Admin

Quote from: Berserker on March 14, 2013, 07:58:33 PM
probably saving themselves to turn us over. Sorry in bad mood

Fear not, they've got a well rested Bale.

sunburywhite

Apprentice to the Maestro

Several Spurs players look exhausted although half of them looked very lacklustre and hardly full of running tonight. Let's hope they suffer a reaction and are not at their best on Sunday.

epsomraver

Mousse got a kick in the head so hopefully it will hurt enough to stop him playing against us Spuds go though on the AGR

Ordar

Dembele had a very poor game. Not helped by AVB playing him out wide for most of normal time.

Well done to Spurs for scraping through though

Forever Fulham

And then there were eight.  No Bale, no Dempsey, Dembele injured, and at San Siro, which has never been a fair venue to English clubs.   Spurs have the hardest remaining domestic schedule of the higher standings teams.  They are going to look at Fulham as a must-win game.  I want to go to this game.  Come on, Fulham!

Travers Barney

Tickets still available apparently...make it happen!

coyw
We are the whites

grandad

The away goals rule is a farce. Spurs got 120 mins to get an away goal but Inter only got 90 mins. I say scrap this rule if the match goes into extra time.
Where there's a will there's a wife

alfie

Quote from: grandad on March 14, 2013, 10:17:29 PM
The away goals rule is a farce. Spurs got 120 mins to get an away goal but Inter only got 90 mins. I say scrap this rule if the match goes into extra time.
I can understand the away goal rule if the away team is the more attacking/adventurous, but it is not fair if you get away goal double if for instance the only chance you had in the game was a penalty. in my opinion it is over 2 legs both get equall opportunity to score at home or away.

SCRAP IT
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FC Silver Fox

+1   Makes good sense and its a lot fairer.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

HatterDon

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on March 15, 2013, 10:53:42 AM

Yes, but I can't see how it's unfair. Inter had the same "benefit" when they played at WHL. They just didn't take advantage. Each team has the same opportunity -- that's kind of the opposite of unfair.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

grandad

Quote from: HatterDon on March 15, 2013, 12:41:55 PM
Quote from: FC Silver Fox on March 15, 2013, 10:53:42 AM

Yes, but I can't see how it's unfair. Inter had the same "benefit" when they played at WHL. They just didn't take advantage. Each team has the same opportunity -- that's kind of the opposite of unfair.

My point is that Inter had less away time than Spurs. I say again that all bets should be off in extra time.
Where there's a will there's a wife