watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Miranda hart all over TV and radio like a rash! NFR

Started by epsomraver, March 15, 2013, 05:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

I think she is very funny.... Everyone has their time and good luck to her for making the most of it!

JHaynes Paperboy

Some of us who have a life go out on "the lash" on Fridays.

HatterDon

Quote from: epsomraver on March 16, 2013, 11:36:41 AM
Quote from: JHaynes Paperboy on March 16, 2013, 10:20:01 AM
I've got a remote control with my TV, if I don't like what's on I change channels.

To what? the whole of the BBC is full of it! put it on BBC 3 for all the " give it up" " Like"  like "  "amazzzin "cos some bird has shaved her  head FFS!  :dft007: let us have our normal Friday night garbage instead.As for your remote control, get modern, I only have to wave at my tele to change channels, gets a problem when the babe channel is on though :021:

There's this new invention called "a book."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Quote from: HatterDon on March 16, 2013, 06:36:56 PM
I've got a remote control with my TV, if I don't like what's on I change channels.

To what? the whole of the BBC is full of it! put it on BBC 3 for all the " give it up" " Like"  like "  "amazzzin "cos some bird has shaved her  head FFS!  :dft007: let us have our normal Friday night garbage instead.As for your remote control, get modern, I only have to wave at my tele to change channels, gets a problem when the babe channel is on though :021:

No , now called Kindle, please keep up!

A Humble Man

Quote from: epsomraver on March 16, 2013, 10:24:47 PM

To what? the whole of the BBC is full of it! put it on BBC 3 for all the " give it up" " Like"  like "  "amazzzin "cos some bird has shaved her  head FFS!  :dft007: let us have our normal Friday night garbage instead.As for your remote control, get modern, I only have to wave at my tele to change channels, gets a problem when the babe channel is on though :021:

Lots of people I know who purchased fashionable kindle toys have given up on them all ready and gone back to the satisfying touch and feel and instant responsiveness of a book.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Lighthouse

I am sure the Kindle and the like are very good at saving space. But a book or a magazine still holds the magic of a World within its pages.

Much like Ms Hart. I am sure she is very good at saving electricity if we turn her off. But there is always the hope of a better World on another station.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Quote from: A Humble Man on March 17, 2013, 10:28:57 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on March 16, 2013, 10:24:47 PM

To what? the whole of the BBC is full of it! put it on BBC 3 for all the " give it up" " Like"  like "  "amazzzin "cos some bird has shaved her  head FFS!  :dft007: let us have our normal Friday night garbage instead.As for your remote control, get modern, I only have to wave at my tele to change channels, gets a problem when the babe channel is on though :021:

Lots of people I know who purchased fashionable kindle toys have given up on them all ready and gone back to the satisfying touch and feel and instant responsiveness of a book.

As 'Ancock would say, " you are a dinosaur".

Berserker

I think there is a place for having both. I carry around a kindle as it's lighter than a book, and i always like to have something to read with me. I read books at home as i like a lot of non fiction, plus hard back illustrated books, and they are just not so good in Kindle form. Same as liking to  watch football and rugby, both can be an enjoyable experience for an individual.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bog

I find that a tad insulting to call her that. I don't watch her comedic qualities show but in ''Call the Midwife she is excellent.

092.gif