watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keisuke Honda

Started by Junichi, March 16, 2013, 06:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junichi

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130315/everton-eyeing-knockdown-honda-193716

"Everton will go head-to-head with Fiorentina to sign Japan star Keisuke Honda, according to Russian newspaper Izvestia.

The dynamic CSKA Moscow midfielder, who has previously attracted interest from Liverpool, is out of contract at the end of the year and has been tipped to leave Russia in the summer for a knockdown price.

And the 26-year-old, who has scored 13 times in 41 appearances for Japan, could head west with Everton manager David Moyes keen to bring him to Goodison Park.

But Moyes will face fierce competition from Serie A side Fiorentina, who could be on the hunt for attacking reinforcements if Manchester City target Stevan Jovetic leaves in the summer."

So, being realistic here, would we be in with a shot of signing him?

He's exactly the type of player we could use, a creative, attacking midfielder, with bags of flair, and a master of hitting a dead ball. I'm sure everyone remembers his two stunning free kicks in the 2010 world cup. He seems to be very consistent for CSKA also.

Thoughts?

Fulham Far East

I would love to see him at Fulham. I am bias though.

MasterHaynes

we beat Fiorentina to Berba so why not. Living in London or Liverpool hands down London for the Japanese community everytime

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I have the feeling this will be a post filled with comments about him despite the person only ever seeing him via FIFA.

Baider

honda is a top player can't see him coming to us tbh

The King

Would love to have him at Fulham, but I've also managed to develop a bit of an affection for CSKA so not exactly eager to see him leave Moscow.