https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Final Nail

Started by DukeTyrion, March 16, 2013, 05:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeTyrion

Let's hammer it home on the 1st  049:gif

Mr-ska

I was cheering Villa on like a demented man!!!!

leonffc

Quote from: Mr-ska on March 16, 2013, 05:11:11 PM
I was cheering Villa on like a demented man!!!!

Oooh bring on April 1st. Should be a great atmosphere that night

Fletchino

Well played the villains, it's going to be a high points total this season so it's more important than ever to win against this joke of a club on the 1st.

JackyFulham90

A win for us will send them down I think

St Eve

I would rather they stay up. A lot more exciting than playing Wigan, Villa, Reading, Saints, Sunderland etc

Rhys Lightning 63

It won't be the FINAL nail, but it would certainly be a strong piece of Duc-Tape
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

A draw is no use to QPR so they will have to attack us so I'm expecting a goal fest, time for Berbatov & Ruiz to show their class.  And live on SKY TV, it should be a classic.

Berserker

we need to win it as much as they do  as far as i'm concerned. Otherwise it could be a bit tricky for us  for the end of the season as i don't see us getting anything out of tomorrow
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Admin

Quote from: Berserker on March 16, 2013, 11:52:05 PM
we need to win it as much as they do  as far as i'm concerned. Otherwise it could be a bit tricky for us  for the end of the season as i don't see us getting anything out of tomorrow

Fulhamish says we'll end up getting something out of tomorrow and making hard work of the QPR game, although I expect us to get hammered tomorrow and beat QPR. Head ache..