watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Urgent!

Started by ElissonSnygg, March 16, 2013, 11:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElissonSnygg

Ordered the tickets for Spurs away, but have not received them yet, and the game is tomorrow. Thought it was supposed to be posted, but apparently not. My tickets is on my card I suppose, as I am a member? But what about my friend? How can we fix this for tomorrow? Can we go to ticket office in Fulham tomorrow? Is there a way to get the tickets at White Hart Lane?

PLease Help!
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Admin

Away tickets are never loaded to your season ticket, they are always given in paper form either posted, picked up or sometimes delivered to the ticket office of the away team.

I looked into getting tickets for Spurs right at the last knockings but they said they couldn't be ordered online, I had to go to the ticket office either on friday or Saturday within a 2 hour window.

In your situation, I supose they should have been delivered, if not, see if the ticket office is open first thing and give them a call, they should be on match days.

Mr-ska

If you got an email receipt when you ordered them, that might help you get in if you explain the tickets haven't arrived.  Might be a long shot

Scrumpy

Worst case Elisson, go to White Hart Lane and buy a ticket 'on the door' from their ticket office. I don't think we've sold out the Away End, so this should be possible if you explain the situation.

Keep your ticket stub and get a refund from Fulham some time next week, when you can explain what happened.

I don't think the Fulham ticket office will be open tomorrow.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

What a bummer !!!  what Scrumpy said .......
Try this number after 9:30  02073844718 Richard it's a long shot
If you are on Twitter send a personal message to Sarah Brooks or

Tommy Guthrie
@TommyGuthrie

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club ticket office Telephone 0844 844 0102 (option 1)
On matchdays, the Ticket Office is  open 4 hours prior to kick-off,
The Ticket Office situated on corner of Park Lane and Tottenham High Road

Good luck !

ffc73

The Offal says that there is a coach going to the Lane at 12.30pm which means that the ticket office will be open

Usually our unsold tickets are given to one of our coach stewards to be hand delivered back to the home club.

I suggest you get down to Craven Cottage for noon and to get your tickets